Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked Best Buy at Union Square yesterday, and they didn't have display models.

Are there any other Best Buys near you? It should look like this, instead of the regular touchscreen model.

mario-odyssey-demo.jpg

https://nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-odyssey-playable-demo-starting-to-show-up-at-best-buy/

Apparently some Target locations are getting those kiosks too. I haven't seen one myself, just read about other people finding them.

Are there any other Best Buys near you? It should look like this, instead of the regular touchscreen model.

View attachment 369519

https://nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-odyssey-playable-demo-starting-to-show-up-at-best-buy/

The Best Buy at Union Square doesn't have display models of any console :lol. The area for the Nintendo Switch is there, but it's just the TV and the touch pad, minus the console itself. I also checked a few others around the city, and it's the same thing. Maybe it's just NYC.

The Best Buy at Union Square doesn't have display models of any console :lol. The area for the Nintendo Switch is there, but it's just the TV and the touch pad, minus the console itself. I also checked a few others around the city, and it's the same thing. Maybe it's just NYC.

My local Target just got one. They're slowly becoming more and more common. The area I'm in isn't too populated, so I'd imagine they'll be popping up in NYC. I'm not sure if they have them, but have you called Nintendo NY or GameStop?

Pretty sure I'll be getting this regardless, but I'm going to be on the look-out for those kiosks.

Yeah, it's really fun. I played it a few times at Target tonight. It kicks you out of the demo after about 10 minutes, but you can play it as many times as you want.

Just be sure to wipe off the controller before you use it. :lol

I'm not familiar with Edge.
I hope that's not 'Percent'. :lol

10 is perfect score. They never give a perfect score easily and pretty reputable. Some people will argue about Skyward Sword got a perfect score but they only pick the best of the best.

I wish so badly that the Mario Odyssey demo wasn't in-store only. Picked it up for just a couple of minutes while running errands today and just the motion is so perfect. Controls like a dream, and so many ways to move around.

Mario is so close. :drool

Just a heads-up, it looks like some Best Buy locations are doing a midnight release for Odyssey and Assassin's Creed.

Back