Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best buy delayed my game shipment to Monday. And my system is still in "shipping now" status at amazon. Gonna be a bad day :lol

Im going to pick up a regular version of the game on both Wiiu and Switch today and quietly stare at them while I hope and Pray my Switch gets delivered tonight

But hey my Amiibos are out for delivery. Stayin positive :lol

zach-cry.gif

Best buy delayed my game shipment to Monday. And my system is still in "shipping now" status at amazon. Gonna be a bad day :lol

Im going to pick up a regular version of the game on both Wiiu and Switch today and quietly stare at them while I hope and Pray my Switch gets delivered tonight

But hey my Amiibos are out for delivery. Stayin positive :lol

zach-cry.gif
That also happened to my friend. Postponed until Monday and they notified him just yesterday!

He came with me to the midnight launch and got one. They just cancelled his online order.

You can walk-in right now at Target and Walmart as well.
I went this morning to pick up a Pro Controller and Zelda Special Edition. I'll be returning the regular Zelda to Best Buy.

Just called Amazon to ask whatsup with my shipping soon status. And the lady said "its shipping from a place two hours away from your address, so we're still on time"

I'm thinking "SHIP IT! SHIP IT NOW!" :lol

Ok. A little less worried...but still worried. Uuuugh.

I ordered it from Best Buy along with the special edition of Breath of the Wild this morning. It's not coming until the 10th, but I'm patient.

Wow, delivered a lot earlier than expected. Target gave me a wide window..."Arriving by March 10".

Sitting at home now. Tempted to try it out but I still have four games I haven't started when I finally pick up a PS4 on Black Friday. It's going back to the store this weekend.

EDIT: According to UPS, apparently it's been at my front door since 11:39 AM Eastern time. My wife just called me about it 15 minutes. Glad no one snatched it.

Got my neon Switch, special edition of Breath of the Wild, Bomberman, and two of the Breath of the Wild Amiibos today. Really like the Amiibos. Link's bow doesn't have a string and looked odd to me so I added one:

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.JPG

I also grabbed them same two Amiibos when I picked up my switch. I went back to gamestop after a few hours to pick the other 3 and they sold out quick.

Only complain I have with the switch is that the dock seems to not have some sort of rubber or anything to prevent the system from scratching when docking the system. Will this be a problem do you guys think?

Welp...seems i'm in the "amazon screwed me" boat.

Basically spoke to 4 reps. One said the place shipping it was close by, so not to worry. second one had no idea what was going on and offered me $5. 3rd one had nooooo idea, she was obviously new, so i just very politely asked to speak with a supervisor (yeah I went there :lol) and essentially he didn't know either and said I will issue a ticket which will bring it under investigation and make it "important" but it will probably take 3-5 days....but hey I got my regular edition of the game and the amiibos should be ddelivered shortly :lol weeee.

The worst part is every representative saying "oh thank you for being a Prime Member" :rotfl Was about to have a shining moment and write thank you for being a prime member all over the walls.

Ah well...guess I gotta wait...Hopefully I at least get one.

The boxart is nice! :lol..........:monkey2

Mine hasn't shipped from Amazon either.

Apparently it's a pretty widespread issue. Amazon really dropped the ball. A lot of different answers from "some chemicals fell on a large portion of our stock" to "we didn't receive our stock until today" or "we didn't receive as much as we thought"...

Hopefully It comes tomorrow. That would be really nice. I took a PTO on Monday....Guess I'm going to work after all :lol

All I have seen is the opposite on how great the system. I myself love it even and enjoying every minute of it.

Same here. Zelda is incredible and the Switch might be the greatest piece of tech created by Nintendo so far. Beats the hell out of the Wii U and even the 3DS for me.

Same here. Zelda is incredible and the Switch might be the greatest piece of tech created by Nintendo so far. Beats the hell out of the Wii U and even the 3DS for me.

Zelda made it into Metacritics top 5 of all time games. I been busy quite a bit, hoping to just sit down for a few hours so I can emerge myself to the game.

Back