NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK if I would jump on the bandwagon of the Rookie Hunt for the Chiefs just yet like the analysts are saying, he did go against a Pats defense . Let's see how he is against a Raiders, Denver , etc defense . :lecture

IDK if I would jump on the bandwagon of the Rookie Hunt for the Chiefs just yet like the analysts are saying, he did go against a Pats defense . Let's see how he is against a Raiders, Denver , etc defense . :lecture

He'll probably shred the Raiders. That Bronco D is tuff.

I remember years back when the Pats cut Lawyer Milloy and he went to the Bills. The Bills blew them out 41-0 if I remember correctly. They only went on to win the Super Bowl that year. Pats will be fine. They are still in it to win it.

NE will be fine and probably still make the AFC Championship game BUT what did happen is that NE now lost the tiebreaker against KC…. And that could be huge.

This was a "good" loss for the Pats, especially with some prognosticators in the media predicting they would go undefeated this year (*cough cough ESPN*). Last time the Chiefs laid a forty-burger on New England (2014, at KC), the Pats ended up winning the Super Bowl. Watch them run the table. :dunno

Again, KC's D came up huge when it had to, but I have to wonder if a bigger back in LeGarrette Blount would have converted at least one, if not two of those fourth down attempts. Converting fourth and 1 and KC's 10 in the first quarter could have easily given the Pats a 14-0 lead, if not a 10-0 lead.

This win gives KC the confidence that they could come in a win if they come back here in January (yes, I know this win gives KC the tie breaker over NE, but do you really think that KC will end up with a better record than NE?).

This was a "good" loss for the Pats, especially with some prognosticators in the media predicting they would go undefeated this year (*cough cough ESPN*). Last time the Chiefs laid a forty-burger on New England (2014, at KC), the Pats ended up winning the Super Bowl. Watch them run the table. :dunno

Again, KC's D came up huge when it had to, but I have to wonder if a bigger back in LeGarrette Blount would have converted at least one, if not two of those fourth down attempts. Converting fourth and 1 and KC's 10 in the first quarter could have easily given the Pats a 14-0 lead, if not a 10-0 lead.

This win gives KC the confidence that they could come in a win if they come back here in January (yes, I know this win gives KC the tie breaker over NE, but do you really think that KC will end up with a better record than NE?).

Thank god that narrative is now dead. It's hard to find positives from last night, but I didn't hate Gillislee in the short yardage situations even if he didn't convert some key plays. I think I downplayed just how much the absence of Julian Edelman will really be. The '15 offense went in the can after he got hurt, but this team has much better players than that one did to pick up the slack.

All in all you just have to tip your cap to the Chiefs for playing a hell of game and looking as good as they did last night. It's going to get tougher, especially now that they lost one of their biggest defensive pieces.

I know they haven't had much time together, but once Brady and Brandin Cooks get a feel for each other, watch out.

And yeah, Eric Berry did an exceptional job on Gronk last night. Losing him for the season is a big loss.

One game does not make a season. As a lifelong New Englander it was disappointing to watch but we've been down this road before. They always play their best later in the season when it matters. The last 3 years that they've lost the season opener they've gone on to win the SuperBowl.

Is New England going to wear those dumb SB Champs patches all season or was that just last nights game for the banner raising?

As a Raiders fan I dread facing Hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure. Raiders aren't known for their D. It'll be a great game between 2 good teams though. There's really no easy out in that division. Even the Chargers can bite you on the ass if they aren't taken seriously. Rivers can tear any team up on a good day.

With this offensive line I don't know if Russell Wilson makes it half the season. He's running for his life every play.

Rams won by 46 points :horror

Feel sorry for Indy..No Luck, No chance . AFC South could be the worst division this season again :slap

Buffalo on top of the division :horror

Back