NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't played Madden in over 10 years

My 10 year old son has started to play it the last year or so and digs it. He's really starting to learn a lot more about football by playing Madden. It has made watching the games on Sunday with him a lot more fun.

Yeah I don't see how he really go any especially with the info that been released. It sounds like it was basicly a revenge plot by her when he said they won't be together anymore. He is paying for Ray Rice.

Oh yeah did you see the Pats bought 2 planes for the team.

IMG_0160.JPG

I'm even wondering if the Cowboys will make the playoffs this year. With the loss of players in free agency on D and the possibility of Zeke sitting out 6 games...the chance of the Cowboys missing the playoffs entirely are very real.

Unfortunate to see Julian Edelman probably lost to an ACL tear tonight. I wonder if it could be the end of his time with the Pats. Next year he'll be 32 the same age the Pats let Wes Welker leave town. The door is wide open for Austin Carr to step up now.

Back