NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lackluster wk1 ..seemed like defenses were really on point but offenses and QB struggled and receiving was so rusty with the teams ..so many dropped catches and overthrows from the QBs

i think next week the offenses will step it up but the running game for all the teams really took off in week1 of the NFL.

Beyond awful and I thought Mike & Mike were the worst, but never heard of this woman and Rex Ryan..really?

This WK1 really sucked in a competitive level of the NFL :pfft:
At least one of those guys were good. These two are bad but really the guy with Gruden isn't all that good either.

Wow I'm liking this game ..I'm liking the fight that Chargers have now..this new coach has really changed the defense of Chargers .

This Broncos coach has brought back the Broncos

Two black coaches changing the dynamics of the AFC West..watch out Raiders and Chiefs , I think we got some competition in the AFC West all around

At least one of those guys were good. These two are bad but really the guy with Gruden isn't all that good either.

MNF has gone into the toilet, gone are the good old days

Week 2 looks better, compete wise

MNF has gone into the toilet, gone are the good old days

Week 2 looks better, compete wise
Yeah the Broncos Chargers game was horrible and your expecting a better game from a team who didn't score a TD last week?

Somehow I think Belichick is more excited that they pulled off the fire alarm FG, than if Gronk had caught the TD.

Well at least the Saints are good for something this year. They can play a team who's really down after a loss and make that team feel really good about themselves. Pathetic performance by the Saints today.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Stop me if you've heard this one before, but Gronkowski looks injured again. It's starting to look like anything they get from him the rest of his career is gravy. The best of Gronk has already come and gone.

Stop me if you've heard this one before, but Gronkowski looks injured again. It's starting to look like anything they get from him the rest of his career is gravy. The best of Gronk has already come and gone.

He looks like he gets hurt on every play

Back