NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giants are shopping Ereck Flowers. He’s on a trade block. Hoping something happens before or on draft day. Can’t stand Flowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giants are shopping Ereck Flowers. He’s on a trade block. Hoping something happens before or on draft day. Can’t stand Flowers.

They would be lucky to get a 7th round pick in 2025 for him.

They can have the bum :lol

At this point, Seattle is looking like the downhill era of niners and niners look like they are forming into the unstoppable Harbaugh era of niners :horror

If Wilson gets injured, it’s over for Seattle’s season IMO ..thank god the fans are lucky he is super tough.

The nFC West is going to be crazy next season

They would be lucky to get a 7th round pick in 2025 for him.

Haha I know right! Serves Mara right for being so blind when everyone else around him knew Reese was the problem not Coughlin.

Bittersweet if he does. He owes nothing to Dallas, and deserves to move on. My favorite Witten memory was Dallas was playing Philly in 2007. He caught a pass, got hit by two Eagles and lost his helmet...but kept running for a 53 yard gain.

Everytime Dallas has tried to draft a successor at TE, it hasn’t worked out. Both Martellus Bennett and Gavin Escobar were high draft picks that didn’t pan out.

No Dez Bryant and no Witten...teams are just going to load the box and dare Dak to beat them.

Back