NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ALWAYS laugh at players who get pinched for drugs and then get suspended. Anyone who's willing to jeopardize millions of dollars in salary to get high deserves whatever fate they get. If smoking weed is more important to a player than getting paid...I wouldn't want that kind of stupid on my team if I was an owner. I don't care how much talent a player may have, he's one random piss test away from being suspended.

Yeah, one of the easiest jobs in the world and some find a way to **** it up

The Patriots traded Brandin Cooks to the Rams for a first round pick, #23 overall. LA needed a speedster to replace Sammy Watkins.

The Pats now have #23 and #31 in the first round. The night of the draft I won’t be sure if I should just go to bed or stay up to see Belichick turn them into 3 future 3rd round picks.

- Edelman
- Hogan
- Mitchell (if he is healthy)
- Britt
- Dorsett
- Patterson
- Hollister
- McCarron
- Slater

Short of Brady’s arm falling off I’m not worried.

Maybe, still nice to have a deep threat. Who knows how Gronk and Edelman will hold up over the course of the next season

Maybe, still nice to have a deep threat. Who knows how Gronk and Edelman will hold up over the course of the next season

hogan and patterson will fill that role. gonna miss cooks but i feel like this was a good trade.

Cordarelle Patterson is a straight up burner and a game breaker when he gets the ball in space, but like Tavon Austin, hasn't proven to be a reliable receiver. It'll be interesting if NE can turn him into one.

That’s pretty much it. Get him the ball in space with a WR screen/bubble screen, and he’s dangerous. But he’s never had great hands, and has never been a route technician.

The Pats offense isn't predicated on taking many deep shots. I see Patterson's contributions to be geared more towards ST than anything else.

I don’t know why both Seahawks and Pats are making such dumb trades :slap

What, the Cooks trade? Great deal. Last year they gave up #32 for him and paid him $1.6 million in '17. In the trade they got the #23 pick and nearly $9 million in cap space. Cooks was probably not going to be in the plans going forward once he becomes a UFA, so I don't see the problem offloading. Better to get the package they got than some crap compensatory pick.

Dunno how I feel about that. He was a STUD with Romo at QB. I know injuries were a big part of it, but for whatever reason, Dak never had the same chemistry with Dez that Tony did.

I posted it before, both 88 receivers that got big contracts that year (Dez and Demaryius Thomas) ahved failed to live up to it...

Dunno how I feel about that. He was a STUD with Romo at QB. I know injuries were a big part of it, but for whatever reason, Dak never had the same chemistry with Dez that Tony did.

I posted it before, both 88 receivers that got big contracts that year (Dez and Demaryius Thomas) ahved failed to live up to it...

That’s it though “ Romo liked him “ well Romo is not there anymore, “ In Dak we trust “ remember..Dak doesn’t need Dez and Garrett and Jones know this. Zeke is Dak’s man from her on out and of course Dez’s injuries crippled his work but I saw it coming when Dak became the guy so they did this to free up some money and get some good picks or some younger players, which is not a bad idea.

I think teams should jump on Dez stock now..he’s still a big receiver that can still make unbelievable plays

I think Saints, Jags, Ravens, Bills, Cards, Pats , pretty much any team could use a weapon like Dez. So the question is will he agree to their offers

Have not felt this good about the Saints' chances since 2009. Lifelong fan, but that was *the* first time I ever picked them to win the SB.

I'm picking them again. :rock

Negative is the NFC is stacked.

Back