NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, once they traded away Percy Harvin they pretty much threw their season away. Losing a bunch of starters this season on defense for extended periods of time has cost them dearly also. Stick a fork in them, they're a first round out in the wild card if they even make it, but I predict they will lose to the Cardinals and then San Francisco the week after.

Yup, once they traded away Percy Harvin they pretty much threw their season away. Losing a bunch of starters this season on defense for extended periods of time has cost them dearly also. Stick a fork in them, they're a first round out in the wild card if they even make it, but I predict they will lose to the Cardinals and then San Francisco the week after.

I think they were doomed even with Percy. Yeah, at best a split with SF and AZ and that is 7 losses.. no way do they make the playoffs at 9-7.

I still can't believe that throw from Brady. Only other time I remember seeing him do something that brain-dead was the 2004 game at Miami, where he basically gave the game away. Ugly half of football.

Well, I believe this one will be known as the Jonas Gray game. Knowing McDaniels, Gray will probably only get 5 carries next week.

Also, what a play from Gronk. I'd feel better if they just put him in bubble-wrap and save him for the playoffs at this point.:lol

What a day for football! My pats handle Indy AND I get to see manning face... Twice!!! Now if only my bruins would stop puking on themselves against the habs!

Simultaneously horrible, and hilarious.

w1Drhb3.gif

They later showed that chick begging him for the ball, and he's just sitting there ignoring her.

The guy is a DB. She is going to score, she got a ball from the teams and she is going to get more from Gresham.

Back