NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a post from the Bengals on Facebook about an hour ago of Gresham signing a ball for her

Ok, that's pretty cool then. Man that dude was chump.... I wonder how long until he puts that ball is on ebay? Its even more famous now.

Russell just can't get any time... that OL is bad. WR are kind of blah as well.... I think I know what they need in the draft. :)

A complete o line overhaul. If I was a receiver I wouldn't want to come to Seattle though haha. Even if they had a badass receiver they wouldn't use him correctly so it would be a waste.

Yeah they definitely need to spend those first 3-4 rounds on o-line and a big speedy receiver. Their current receivers just don't get separation, but it all starts in the trenches and their lineman are horrendous at pass protection. Need a new center for sure (since Unger gets hurt way too much lately and he's owed a ton of money, and new guards cause Sweezy can block the hell outta the run but is terrible at pass protection).

A lot of this is definitely play calling too, I mean wtf is up with Bevell and his schemes that make his receivers go 15 yards down the field when they don't even have 2 seconds to throw. More bootlegs, more 5 yard crossing routes and more 8 yard hitches, I think the biggest problem with their passing game is they try to get 10+ yards everytime when their recievers (who are built more like slot recievers) are better at getting 6-8 yards a pop. That should play exactly into the type of offense they want to play which is ball control but they don't do it and that's what makes it so frustrating to watch.

Even the rare play that the o line held, Wilson had like what seemed 10 seconds to find a rec and NONE of them got open. Not sure why they take offense when people criticize them since they are mediocre at best.

That sequence of plays by the Saints near the goal was sad.

Does any team want to step up and grab the NFC South?

Saints couldn't get it in at the goal line last week and turned it over on downs. They are just a mediocre team in many ways. But no, no team wants the NFC South this year. Falcons and Tampa Bay both lost, again, yesterday.

NO should still win the division given the remaining games they have vs the remaining games Atlanta has. They might even finish 8-8! :wink1:

I can't stand to watch whenever the other team has a 3rd and long anymore and the Saint's defense is on the field. I just change the channel.

I can't stand to watch whenever the other team has a 3rd and long anymore and the Saint's defense is on the field. I just change the channel.
I would be curious to see the stats of worst 3rd down teams in the NFL defensively. Feels like the Saints should be on that list. If you factor in all clutch situations (particularly end of game drives), I'm sure Saints are in the top 2 or 3 worst defenses. How many games were lost because their defense couldn't stop a game ending drive? Most of them I think.

At least one of your players got the catch of the decade. :wink1:

Well, in a season to forget, there is that. :lol

odellcatch.jpg

Back