NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, sweet Manning face. That wrapped up a great weekend of football. I'm pretty happy with 7-2 going into the bye after the ****show that was September.

I hate NE but it was kind of nice to see Peyton get his ass handed to him. I am getting so sick of all the Manning love from the media and NFL shoving him in our face.

I hate NE but it was kind of nice to see Peyton get his ass handed to him. I am getting so sick of all the Manning love from the media and NFL shoving him in our face.

Nantz and Simms are the worst homers when it comes to Peyton. It was hilarious hearing Nantz going crazy for Manning getting his 14th 400 yard passing game. Another meaningless stat.

Manning didn't even shake bradys hand after the game. Straight to the locker room from what i saw. Typical ****** manning.

On another note. Seahawks are going 10-6 if we're lucky.i could see a 9-7 record Made the Raiders look good.

I didn't see this Pats win coming. So far they had beaten only mediocre teams with average at best quarterbacks. Secondary impressed me tonight. Love manning face it never gets old.

Effin' Giants. :gah:

Do you think it's finally time for Coughlin to go after this year? It'll be 5/6 years with no playoffs most likely (of course there is a SB too:().

Eli might be an interesting case. It wouldn't shock me if they move on from him too.

Is it time for folks to start calling for Coughlin to step down again? If so, you know what that means--Superbowl win coming up.

Oh god, the SB is in Arizona (the scene of Black Sunday) too this year. Might as well pencil in Pats/Giants. I still have PTSD flashbacks, or maybe I just see Tyree in every friggin commercial the NFL produces.:panic:

WTF Big Ben. I have you on my bench for two weeks and you set all kind of records then the one game I have to start you because Brady is off you give me this crap... No wonder I hate him. :)

And nice game Tampa... way to suck again. :(

What everyone suspected has been confirmed. Carson Palmer has a torn ACL and will miss the remainder of the season.

Back