NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandon Meriweather had another headshot? What is that 3+ this year? Time to make an example of of someone. Toss him for the rest of the season.

That was the worst safety signal I have seen. He signaled touchdown, then few seconds converted it to safety.

Lots of holes being exposed tonight. Only so long you can turn the ball over 2 or 3 times a game and win.

Wow, what a great game.
Good to see the Colts showing Manning a lot of love after the game.

It's a lot easier to show him live when you win. I think it says more about Manning to stop for all of them after a loss like that.

Kind of like the tuck rule.:rotfl I think that's called karma.

The tuck rule was administered correctly. This was too, but it's a bit of a joke. This is a new rule that referees had to be reminded to call this week per a league memo. The Jets did the same thing on the game-tying field goal, but there was no flag.

Back to the tuck, the referees all those years ago could have just flagged Woodson for his illegal slap to Brady's head on the play and Raider fans could have had something entirely different to cry about from that game.:wink1:

Back