Next Star Wars PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping for Yoda but Boba will be sweet also. I think I read somewhere that Yoda would be a companion piece in the 1/4 format but I am not sure.

Agent, Boba was in the added scene with Jabba. He is standing around in the background and then at the end of the scene we walks in front and turns and stares at the camera.

I'm of the understanding that the next PF character wasn't in the prequels - doesn't that rule out Boba? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

He was in episode 2!!

Scriff

I have a feeling it will be Yoda because they won't be able to make Yoda in the 1/6th scale until they develop a body for him. As such, this would be the perfect oppurtunity to include him in the 1/4th scale. I think it is kinda similar to them making Frodo the first LOTR 1/4th scale. They won't be able to make a 1/6th scale Frodo for awhile so why not make a 1/4th version. As for Boba, I have a feeling they will save him for their first entry into the 1/6th scale bounty hunter line.

I would hope that it would be Boba Fett, as awesome as that would be for a mixed media PF figure. Just the level that they could take it to would far surpass any other version of the popular bounty hunter.

Yoda would be awesome as well... Either way, I'm sure the announcement will be thrilling and blow us all away... Bring it on SSC!!:banana

I can't believe none of you guys have mentioned the ROTJ Emperor.

Admittedly not as cultish as the Fett frére, but still an iconic character par excellence.

(Um, I don't know why my last sentence was so French.)

Anyway. It's probably Boba (with the added bonus of automatic facial likeness and eye color), as it's as close as a sure-fire hit for Sideshow as anything, but it seriously could be the Sith Master. And it's not like it hasn't been discussed already elsewhere, right?

Back