1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Boba and Palpatine as my re-releases for ROTJ.

I'll throw a curve ball and say we finally get a TIE Pilot for ROTJ anniversary.

I'm rooting for an Emperor re-release, considering how pricey he is. We'll probably get a Vader with the scarred Shaw head underneath, which is what I've been holding for all these years, yet lately I've been thinking that maybe I should wait for a ROTS one with Anakin's burned up face. I'm not planning movie-specific displays, mostly Era ones, so I'd just need one Vader in the Empire set up.

The thing is that Hot Toys has already made a good amount of Return of the Jedi Figures, so it’ll be interesting to see if they’ll remake them again or hit other characters

General Lando is my preferred look for Lando but with how poor ESB Lando sold, I don't see it happening anytime soon. :(
That's the version I wanted as well, but you're right, I don't think we'll see it happen. I ended up picking up the ESB version to be safe.

If anyone noticed, hot toys actually made a Han Solo item! It’s a cosbaby, but it’s something. Maybe a sign of things to come? Has the ice thawed? Hahahaha I crack myself up.

My prediction for ROTJ anniversary probably includes the 100% inevitable Vader with Sebastain Shaw hs, and maybe Han Solo. Chances of Sideshow re-releases Boushh Leia is pretty noticeable too.
344265-HT-SWROTJ-copy.jpg

My prediction for ROTJ anniversary probably includes the 100% inevitable Vader with Sebastain Shaw hs, and maybe Han Solo. Chances of Sideshow re-releases Boushh Leia is pretty noticeable too.
View attachment 613284
I NEED Vader with removable helmet and I think it’s highly likely also, Endor Han and Boushh Leia would rock too.
Dream release is a HT Jabba. Drooling at the sculpt already lol.

View attachment 613284
Han, Boba, Endor Trooper, Death Star Trooper (or Endor station trooper..?), AT-ST operator, DSG, Chewbacca, C-3PO in funny throne with four minions, Vader ultra deluxe deluxe, AT-ST, Lambda Shuttle, AT-AT, Star Destroyer etc etc

A reissue of the guard would be nice. Regret not getting one

general madine? lol.
maybe a rebel commando.?
a death star trooper would be nice😎

A new Fett with palace diorama base would be nice, seeing as HT likes their diorama bases lately. More figures from Jabba's Palace are definitely needed, Bib and Gammy are a bare minimum.

Part of me wants the current Fett w/ sarlac and then part of me says wait and see what this inevitable Fett will come with. :banghead

A new Fett with palace diorama base would be nice, seeing as HT likes their diorama bases lately. More figures from Jabba's Palace are definitely needed, Bib and Gammy are a bare minimum.
I'd probably snag another Gammy nomatter who makes it

Back