1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a dream the other night. Howard flew Ford to HK (or Ford flew himself I can’t remember) to make amends and they announced: Mcclunky Han w cross legged ability, Yavin Han w medal, clean Hoth Han, snowy Hoth Han w split open tauntaun, Echo Base Han, Mynock hunt Han, Bespin Han, Han with torture rack, the I Know Han w alternate shirt colors, Carbonite Han w working lights, Half unfrozen reddish Han in mid thaw, Unfrozen blind wet hair look Han, Carkoon Han Deluxe with deleted scene sandstorm look, General Han, Endor Han, Han w roasting device, AT-ST Driver Han.

Oh wait I might be confusing it with a dream I had when I was eight years old.

Needless to say it was an exciting dream.

So who are we getting tonight, if any?

FastUnrulyBullmastiff-size_restricted.gif

You don't remember the 1st one?
Another Mace? How will this be different from the 1st one?

Different company first off, second, that Mace figure is ancient, so even if it was a Hot Toys figure and not a Sideshow one, after all these years, your question "how will this be different from the 1st one?" I'd say very, due to an enormous upgrade in quality over the years.
Consider the huge difference between the Darth Maul figure released alongside that old Mace figure and the current Darth Maul figures released by Hot Toys.

I had a dream the other night. Howard flew Ford to HK (or Ford flew himself I can’t remember) to make amends and they announced: Mcclunky Han w cross legged ability, Yavin Han w medal, clean Hoth Han, snowy Hoth Han w split open tauntaun, Echo Base Han, Mynock hunt Han, Bespin Han, Han with torture rack, the I Know Han w alternate shirt colors, Carbonite Han w working lights, Half unfrozen reddish Han in mid thaw, Unfrozen blind wet hair look Han, Carkoon Han Deluxe with deleted scene sandstorm look, General Han, Endor Han, Han w roasting device, AT-ST Driver Han.

Oh wait I might be confusing it with a dream I had when I was eight years old.

Needless to say it was an exciting dream.
All I hear is Fapp Fapp Fapp!!😉

Back