1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been delayed already chief. Don't believe everything you read.
Thank you for the valuable information TurdFurgusonsHat I really appreciate the insight, but seriously though most releases make it into Hot Toys ETA compared to Sideshows BS one

Last edited:
[...]

215513688_10158130734132344_7820413773334744912_n.jpg

.... gasp ...

Love Mando.
Love Boba.
But as far as star wars reveals this year...so far it's crap.
Really does make me wonder if they are holding back a little for Sideshow Con.
Otherwise,"This party's over!"
Yep, if we don’t see any pt/ot prototypes at sideshow con, it may be a long 2 years with 75 mandalorian releases backed up. I have a bad feeling about this.

Yep, if we don’t see any pt/ot prototypes at sideshow con, it may be a long 2 years with 75 mandalorian releases backed up. I have a bad feeling about this.
Will probably learn there what is RIP for SW. Seems like the Showcase was Marvel focused with a touch of DC.

As much as I agree with a lot of the complaints regarding HT Iron Man obsession and the lack of OT Star Wars figures there is certain amount of entitlement goin on here. Hot Toys have always made clear the main focus is their own domestic market.

I was baffled by the Iron Strange figure but it has over 15k likes on their Facebook page right now. Far more than any of the other recent announcements. Fett on throne 2.1k likes.

You can't blame a company for providing what the majority of their customers want however frustrating that that might be for the rest of us.

If it wasn't for Howard's own love of Star Wars and The Mandalorian in particular its doubtful we'd get even half the figures we have so far.

As much as I agree with a lot of the complaints regarding HT Iron Man obsession and the lack of OT Star Wars figures there is certain amount of entitlement goin on here. Hot Toys have always made clear the main focus is their own domestic market.

I was baffled by the Iron Strange figure but it has over 15k likes on their Facebook page right now. Far more than any of the other recent announcements. Fett on throne 2.1k likes.

You can't blame a company for providing what the majority of their customers want however frustrating that that might be for the rest of us.

If it wasn't for Howard's own love of Star Wars and The Mandalorian in particular its doubtful we'd get even half the figures we have so far.
A lot of lack of perspective for people and easy jumping to conclusions. I see what is popular in China/Japan and it is a lot of Anime, Gundam, etc. Yeah, Iron Strange fits right in. :lol

Back