1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What part of the world are you haunting, matticus?
2a4W.gif

I tried to get us a bespin han by ordering the sideshow han carbonite. I never got it because I always thought, the second I ordered the ss han, hot toys will release one. Let’s see if it works. It ships in September. Come on Howard old buddy, don’t let me down. I’m also high on edibles so I better stay off eBay.

Seriously looking forward to putting a PO down for Crosshair. I think if we're lucky enough to get all the members of TBB, their shelf presence as a group will be unreal.

Also, seriously looking forward to seeing Crosshair's proto-death trooper look, that'll be a beaut.

I'd only ever get a Cobb Vanth figure if it had a great Timothy Olyphant headsculpt. Honestly, I'm more interested in having a space ranger Raylan Givens than I am a Cobb Vanth.

For pretty much every figure with both a helmet and headsculpt, I’ll always choose to display it with the helmet aside from the S2 Din, so I’m a little annoyed with all this figures with the unmasked heads that make the piece take twice as long

Looks like Battle Damaged Endgame Thanos has been removed from Hot Toys Coming Soon page, chances are he’s next

That was 1 of the 5 from Man of Hot Collectibles too

Looks like our next bet of new stuff is Monday morning at Sideshow Con.

Their booth will change Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

EDIT: Monday morning is focusing on Star Wars as well

"For our first booth tour of Sideshow Con, we’ll be highlighting the Star Wars™ display. Watch Part 1 here on YouTube."

Starts at 1 PM EST

Last edited:

"For our first booth tour of Sideshow Con, we’ll be highlighting the Star Wars™ display. Watch Part 1 here on YouTube."

Starts at 1 PM EST
This makes me happy.

Starts at 1 PM EST
I’m glad Star Wars is first so I can be disappointed early.
like Han Solo, I hate long waits.
just hoping for general kenobi at this point.

Well if you don't see a formerly displayed figure at the SS Con that hasn't went up for PO, it is RIP. General Kenobi and Bespin Luke are like the last ones standing on that front. Mando is the black hole for OT, TCW and PT wish lists right now. Was kinda surprised the Armorer was at Echo Base as that is Sideshow's big draw for sign ups. Maybe Cyborg is too. I hope this next week is another onslaught of PO's, ones that I actually want this time.

Checking my order history at SS, I PO'ed Sith Anakin around mid July 2018 and he was shipped in mid August, roughly about a month, that was fast. But I reckon the Armor would probably taking much more time.

I'm really not gonna try and get my hopes up, I remember last year they just showed everything that was already announced, nothing new. I think the only thing "new" we'll see is Crosshair but that's it. Definitely not expecting anything from the OT/PT/CW unfortunately.

"Our mantra and our way of thinking was that you're not forcing anybody to have something, you're denying them if you don't give it to them."

Paul Stanley, KISStory (2021).

Checking my order history at SS, I PO'ed Sith Anakin around mid July 2018 and he was shipped in mid August, roughly about a month, that was fast. But I reckon the Armor would probably taking much more time.
And the obvious Covid that has backed up supply chains, shipping in general at ports. Who knows when Sideshow will be shipping them out, there are Endgame Cap's people are still not getting.

Back