1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are the odds that we might see one or two more reveals for Sideshow Con or SDCC?
Decent. Could see Crosshairs, Fennec or Koska since we know there’s a proto for all three. Could see Padme since she was caught up in those rumors that otherwise all came true. Could see Wrecker and Tech since Bad Batch seems to be doing well enough. I would be surprised if there isn’t one new Star Wars figure shown in the States were they sell the most Star Wars stuff.

So what is that Jabba spit for anyway? Do people really think that entire spit will be offered as a Fennec Deluxe?

They sure are "selling" that spit in their videos like its a purchasable item. But surely it is a display piece for shows and not something for sale -- much like their other display areas for Endor or the TIE fighter or Falcon cockpit.

HT doesn't do add-ons very often... and I'm not certain I have ever seen a Star Wars add-on piece. Not to say it can't happen...

Maybe the spit will come with blasted Fat Fortuna. 🤭

So what is that Jabba spit for anyway? Do people really think that entire spit will be offered as a Fennec Deluxe?

They sure are "selling" that spit in their videos like its a purchasable item. But surely it is a display piece for shows and not something for sale -- much like their other display areas for Endor or the TIE fighter or Falcon cockpit.

It really is quite intricate. On the top there are goblets, a mortar and pestle and other bits. But then the facia of the base is cardboard, indicating that it's all just for event display.

Plus the dais has been scaled down to fit that glass case.

There's no card indicating that it's for sale, yet it's good enough, and small enough that it should be.

It is a shame that we are not seeing any reveals from the Prequel and Main Trilogy. I love Mandalorian but I would really like to see more ROTJ stuff.
I'm happy nothing is being shown. That way we can't get hyped and pissed when they're still being shown in 3 years time.

See? Bitches love the Hot Toys. True playas collect the Hot Toys. First, you get de Hot Toys, then you get de women.

215513688_10158130734132344_7820413773334744912_n.jpg
Or you claim de throne, then you get de women.

214411729_10158130733357344_7460557490951522315_n.jpg

:p
Femoids should stay away from me and my dollies if they know what's good for them. They're not draining my life force!
artworks-000354317667-04shuv-t500x500.jpg

Can't believe it's been a year since TCW Anakin and still no Kenobi, well I can believe it, but it never gets easier.
Makes you wonder what will be those M.I.A. figures from this show. Just watched Justin's Collection vid on the show. Justin said HT pulled Crosshair from the show at some point so his video guy couldn't capture it. Not sure what the issue was.

Makes you wonder what will be those M.I.A. figures from this show. Just watched Justin's Collection vid on the show. Justin said HT pulled Crosshair from the show at some point so his video guy couldn't capture it. Not sure what the issue was.
I hope that doesn’t mean it won’t be released. But it certainly vaguely indicates Crosshair might not make it to the production stage.

I am pretty certain HT will have something new at Sideshow Con or whatever it is. Last year I think they held something back for the asian show a week or two after Sideshow Con.

That was pretty underwhelming. One new Star Wars figure and it’s basically a repaint with a fancy chair. All of the figures look great, but it’s another boba who we already have 50 of (give or take). Wow though, that mandalorian lineup is incredible.

And ordered :)

Went with the throne version. I want the head sculpt and figured if I really don't want the extra cost I can make it back by selling the throne later (I know this won't happen, just makes justifying it to myself easier :LOL:)

Now roll on that CW Kenobi pre-order and Mando Luke reveal!

....Dont you think that maybe new Kenobis will happen when the show gets here? I dunno.
But its from Clone Wars, why have Anakin labelled under the Clone Wars line then wait to have Obi-Wan under the Kenobi line?

People want both, they’re a duo, why put one up for PO and not the other, he’ll sell.

Always the chance they will announce Kenobi next year to captalize on the shows hype as well as Clone Wars 15th anniversary (geez, I remember watching the first episode right when it premiered when I was 8)

Back