1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EAD6C977-D438-4FE4-85F5-9AA909E03685.jpeg

Quick reminder of what we got last year at SS Con!

I'm really not gonna try and get my hopes up, I remember last year they just showed everything that was already announced, nothing new. I think the only thing "new" we'll see is Crosshair but that's it. Definitely not expecting anything from the OT/PT/CW unfortunately.
I think we saw CW Anakin & Obi-Wan and Snowspeeder Luke. Jango Fett maybe? Plus I think they were keeping their powder dry for the inevitable onslaught of Clone Wars and Mando season 2 figures. So, don’t give up hope we’ll see something new.

Going off rumours and recent releases I’ll take a guess at...

1) Padmé
2) CW Obi-Wan
3) Wrecker
4) Tech
5) Fennec Shand

I’d be happy with that. Throw in Koska Reeves and I’d be more than happy with it.

I think we saw CW Anakin & Obi-Wan and Snowspeeder Luke. Jango Fett maybe? Plus I think they were keeping their powder dry for the inevitable onslaught of Clone Wars and Mando season 2 figures. So, don’t give up hope we’ll see something new.

Going off rumours and recent releases I’ll take a guess at...

1) Padmé
2) CW Obi-Wan
3) Wrecker
4) Tech
5) Fennec Shand

I’d be happy with that. Throw in Koska Reeves and I’d be more than happy with it.
If we get anything from your list I'll be extremely surprised and very happy. Bar maybe Fennec because even though I love her, I'm exhausted with Mando now 😴

Just got caught up with The Bad Batch finally (It's starting to find itself now and I'm really enjoying it!!) and man does The Bad Batch line have some serious potential!!! I'm seriously hoping Hot Toys follows through with it.

(Potential Spoilers)

ABC48630-F5AE-4E44-B64A-96C9D32820EF.jpeg

Imperial Crosshair with battle-damaged headsculpt + Elite Clones
1BBECA6B-5D9E-4BC8-B9D8-7048F663C0A9.jpeg

Captain Howzer - Incredible Clone
034E3038-17FE-45E1-81BF-F49EFB30EF37.jpeg

Cad Bane the GOAT
95D88ECD-E856-4815-8279-DE01DFF5C918.jpeg

Wrecker and Omega
E0787CBB-A0A4-4838-98D9-CE242FD4188E.jpeg

Tech

Last edited:
I just need to figure out my wishlist. Got 2 Mando Fetts now, Mando v3, Bo-Katan, DW Mando, 2 VG Spidermans, incoming Batman, Nightwing, King Shark, Fennec, ObiWan on his D+ show, more from Book of Boba. Oh man. 😮 Who knows what else might pop up this week.

Edit: Snowspeeder Luke is #1 I have no question of getting.

Last edited:
I just need to figure out my wishlist. Got 2 Mando Fetts now, Mando v3, Bo-Katan, DW Mando, 2 VG Spidermans, incoming Batman, Nightwing, King Shark, Fennec, ObiWan on his D+ show, more from Book of Boba. Oh man. 😮 Who knows what else might pop up this week.
I think you mean 3 Mando Fetts :lecture

I have pretty low expectations for Monday. Probably mostly Mando stuff that they have already recently revealed. 2022 has to be mostly booked already. Of all the current Mando preorders I think the only one still scheduled for 2021 is Death Watch Mando. Crazy...

I’ll be kind of surprised if we don’t get a preview of Fennec. You’d think they’d want to announce her pretty quick so she can release fairly close to the throne coming out. Would definitely pump sales up for both

Saturday night, a curry, honey Jack Daniel's and A New Hope. Perfect night in. All I need now is HT to release some god damn OT!!!
I clearly forgot my #1 want on my wishlist and that is Snowspeeder Luke. I'd like another shot at Bespin Luke. I think it is too much to ask for a Han and Chewie. Enjoy the film!

I clearly forgot my #1 want on my wishlist and that is Snowspeeder Luke. I'd like another shot at Bespin Luke. I think it is too much to ask for a Han and Chewie. Enjoy the film!

I just CANNOT wait for snowspeeder Luke. It's the only thing keeping me sane atm. #firstworldproblems. ANH is just magical. Doesn't matter what's going on, that film erases all the s*** in life.

I ordered 2 snowspeeder Luke figures because I am primarily an ot collector and I’d like one for hoth and one for landing on dagobah. I am also an idiot and I plan to order the jazzinc snowspeeder. With all of the mandalorian releases, it is too much for a show with only 2 seasons. The line is awesome, I just can’t justify the space or $$. I am going to get a few key figures here and there. I need to save somewhere. I’d rather have an awesome ship on display. Let’s hope for the best Monday, but I’m prepared for nothing but crosshair and the figures already displayed.

I want to see you photograph the f*** out of that snowspeeder when you get it!

I ordered 2 snowspeeder Luke figures because I am primarily an ot collector and I’d like one for hoth and one for landing on dagobah. I am also an idiot and I plan to order the jazzinc snowspeeder. With all of the mandalorian releases, it is too much for a show with only 2 seasons. The line is awesome, I just can’t justify the space or $$. I am going to get a few key figures here and there. I need to save somewhere. I’d rather have an awesome ship on display. Let’s hope for the best Monday, but I’m prepared for nothing but crosshair and the figures already displayed.
What are your plans for a Dak figure? Maybe you need three Luke's so you can customise one to be Dak.

I just CANNOT wait for snowspeeder Luke. It's the only thing keeping me sane atm. #firstworldproblems. ANH is just magical. Doesn't matter what's going on, that film erases all the s*** in life.
Exactly how I feel with TPM and ROTS! (Also TCW) Star Wars is always there through thick and thin. Thank god we have this universe to escape into when **** hits the fan 😅

Back