1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine being so bitter about the movies that basically propelled your career and made you rich.

God I’d really hate and resent if someone gave me millions of dollars right now.

Imagine being so bitter about the movies that basically propelled your career and made you rich.

God I’d really hate and resent if someone gave me millions of dollars right now.

Eh, he's already made the distinction that he holds no quarrel against the franchise nor its fans. He just saw it as work which is more than fair.

C3PO would be nice
prequel Palpatine
Mace Windu (actually anobody know why there isn't one already, assume its an image thing?)

Way bigger than that though, it would dwarf it :lol
Not sure how wide it is but it is 600ft long at 1:1 scale.

I'm saying just the head emerging from the sand though. Something like the pics below. Highly unlikely it will ever happen but I really liked that episode and I like monsters/creatures.

Attachments

• Mandalorian-Concept-Art-Cobb-Krayt-Dragon.jpg
    Mandalorian-Concept-Art-Cobb-Krayt-Dragon.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 2020.10.31-04.30-boundingintocomics-5f9d9135ccf60.jpg
    2020.10.31-04.30-boundingintocomics-5f9d9135ccf60.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I wonder how many of these HT will eventually release...

ANH.jpg

esb.jpg

rotj.jpg

Did I miss any?

I would think the ESB stuff has a good chance, except we have no idea what is going on with Han/Ford. That could be holding up everything...

I wonder how many of these HT will eventually release...
Of those, six or seven at most.

I think they will eventually make 3PO, a TIE fight pilot, Hoth Luke, General Veers, Dengar, IG-88, and General Calrissian. I don't see there being much of a chance for anyone else. Like Wor-Gar said, they're moving onto the new properties. They know the OT prints money and things will trickle out but there won't be much.

Of those, six or seven at most.

I think they will eventually make 3PO, a TIE fight pilot, Hoth Luke, General Veers, Dengar, IG-88, and General Calrissian. I don't see there being much of a chance for anyone else. Like Wor-Gar said, they're moving onto the new properties. They know the OT prints money and things will trickle out but there won't be much.

Veers but not Piett? Dengar but not Bossk? A 2nd Lando? Are we playing wish-list again?

OT prints money? No, not any more. Mando prints money. So much so, HT finally made a genuine unmasked, non-furry alien for the first time.

The only one on your list that I think HT will definitely make is 3PO.

TIE, IG-88 and Hoth Luke are possible.

Yeah I couldn't tell if Howard Chan's comments about Mando being close to the OT meant that he could make actual OT figures or just Mando versions of OT characters (Biker Scouts, Stormtroopers, Tusken Raiders, etc.)

Yeah I couldn't tell if Howard Chan's comments about Mando being close to the OT meant that he could make actual OT figures or just Mando versions of OT characters (Biker Scouts, Stormtroopers, Tusken Raiders, etc.)
I'm genuinely curious what kind of constraints or even mandates that Disney/Lucasfilm saddle the toymakers with. We already know from Cara Dune that they made Hasbro cancel figures but oddly now there is a new Lego set coming that includes her. I also wonder if there are certain characters that the toy companies are strong armed into producing.

I'm genuinely curious what kind of constraints or even mandates that Disney/Lucasfilm saddle the toymakers with. We already know from Cara Dune that they made Hasbro cancel figures but oddly now there is a new Lego set coming that includes her. I also wonder if there are certain characters that the toy companies are strong armed into producing.
May be that Lego is simpler since it's stylised and not trying to portray a realistic likeness. It's the actress they have a problem with, not the character. I doubt you need likeness rights for Lego but I could be wrong.

Back