1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed. That's why he needs Indy money now. Plane crashes and fines are expensive.
The memes that came out of that are great:

ihjrq.jpg

harrison-ford-plane-crash-carbonite.jpg

6b916e8048134ad3688e966bd0929302.jpeg

Its fascinating that I initially thought there would be tons of DC figures coming out due to the sensational emerging of Snyder's JL, but apparently that 2-pack black Sup + NM Bat was the hit-and-run attempt from Hot Toys to capitalize on the hype, and that's it :)).

Totally understandable judging from the current mess created by WB in conjunction with Marvel kinda meh right now. SDCC this year is going *** hard with Star Wars baby.

Its fascinating that I initially thought there would be tons of DC figures coming out due to the sensational emerging of Snyder's JL, but apparently that 2-pack black Sup + NM Bat was the hit-and-run attempt from Hot Toys to capitalize on the hype, and that's it :)).

Totally understandable judging from the current mess created by WB in conjunction with Marvel kjinda meh right now. SDCC this year is going *** hard with Star Wars baby.
DC is in the dumps right now! I am surprised they haven't hit it hard with the Batman Arkham games. Keep it rolling with Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman and villains. Nope! Marvel reissues and balls deep of SW this year.

Totally understandable judging from the current mess created by WB in conjunction with Marvel kinda meh right now. SDCC this year is going *** hard with Star Wars baby.

Didn't one of the youtubers confirm that Cyborg is happening and a possible re-release of the leaguers?

Could be a SDDC type of reveal, but think they'd want to cash in during the initial JL hype like they did with Supes/Bats 2 pack.

I don't even get why he wants to act anymore. He has millions. He doesn't even act anymore, just yells at whoever he is acting across from.
Same reason he charges $900 for an autograph and did a promo for Sony playing Uncharted years ago, when he looked so out of place trying to play a video game. Dude loves money. Dude absolutely loves money.

They could've gone with...
ROTJ Vader
Mando Luke

But chose to do another Iron Man instead...o_O

Back