1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor is HT got a new license with Harrison Ford. Hopefully this means some new Han Solo figures are in the pipeline.
If that’s the case I could see a few Han Solo figures coming out quickly one after another. Endor Han, Bespin Han, ANH 2.0, Hoth Han etc. I’m guessing it would be a limited time likeness deal (because Ford loves nothing more than money), like 1-2 years max. Plus I imagine they had to pay him a big wedge and they’ll want to make that money back with as many quick releases as possible. What do they say about buses and waiting forever and then multiple come at once.

Last edited:
'aight, people. Those of you wanting a Ford sculpt, you may or may not get a HT version but in case you dont, there's this. He has a haired version as well. This is a good sculpt.

Head sculpture - Han by WW _ Taking deposits(Bald and Haired)

ford2.jpg

I am not this vendor and know nothing about him. But since we have so many people here desperate for Ford, its an option.

Still waiting on the inevitable Boba Fett Prototype Armor announcement… Sideshow’s version just isn’t up to par. A concept version would also be nice.
Curious why you say Sideshow's isn't up to par? I've got it and I think it's pretty good. They went to the trouble of getting the flamethrower correct, which is unique to the Supertrooper, included the beach towel "cape" and in general seem to have captured it quite nicely. With that said, I'd still get an HT version...because Boba Fett :)

I feel like I need to bang the drum again for Andor figures, or really anything that isn't Mandalorian or from the Clone Wars/Bad Batch. I know there's always going to be a group that feels left out but Hot Toys really seem to be narrowing their SW offerings further and further (to me anyway).

Last edited:
Curious why you say Sideshow's isn't up to par? I've got it and I think it's pretty good. They went to the trouble of getting the flamethrower correct, which is unique to the Supertrooper, included the beach towel "cape" and in general seem to have captured it quite nicely. With that said, I'd still get an HT version...because Boba Fett :)

The sideshow white Boba does look pretty good, but not worth the $400-$500 it goes for now. Also too clean, I think I would prefer a version that has seen some action. Like the black “arena” suit from last year.

It seems rooted hair Bo Katan, updated with new shoulder's insignia + dark saber will be this year's Toys Fair exclusive

No doubt the incoming slew of Favroni-verse characters will trump anything.
Hence some hoped at least one Andor figure might slip through, before the inevitable.

Back