1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CW Darth Sidious is the next figure.
Now we've got Fox officially announced.

And Andor, finally. Sculpt doesn't quite work though.
That's a weird Bespin Han figure

Really living up to your name today. :lol

5565EEB3-F461-4BD9-9E74-7EA25F3B5355.gif

Today was a no-brainer, but there's always the rest of the year. I'm not holding my breath for a 5 figure reveal like AOTC had though.

Today was a no-brainer, but there's always the rest of the year. I'm not holding my breath for a 5 figure reveal like AOTC had though.
Will be mostly re-issues if anything. Sidious, Royal Guards, Stormtrooper, blah blah.

Crazy how with the MCU dying off it really felt like this May 4th had a chance to be special and with all the license announcements they made, it really felt it might play out that way.

Instead we got a Clone everyone wanted in a setup absolutely no one wanted, a version of Palpatine everyone has been wanting but will wait for a different version instead, blogger pictures of a battle droid no one wants and blogger pictures of a trooper with a design everyone hates.

Bravo to Hot Toys on this one.

Crazy how with the MCU dying off it really felt like this May 4th had a chance to be special and with all the license announcements they made, it really felt it might play out that way.

Instead we got a Clone everyone wanted in a setup absolutely no one wanted, a version of Palpatine everyone has been wanting but will wait for a different version instead, blogger pictures of a battle droid no one wants and blogger pictures of a trooper with a design everyone hates.

Bravo to Hot Toys on this one.
Truly some of the Hot Toys figures of all time.

Hot toys going the way of SSC with their Clones...and they helped SSC on their clone releases...
I went that path last time,but never again.
Looks like 3PO and Vader are my only NEW POs...my wallet thanks you HT.

This was a slam dunk. Pump out a few rotj figures and we’d all be happy. I didn’t seriously expect han and Chewbacca, but a leia or even bib and everyone would have been fine. Two releases nobody really asked for and the lesser version of both. If it was phase 2 and rots I’d be happy. Not interested in either…

I'm not complaining about what's just been thrown out there - they all look pretty good. But is this the May the 4th thing? Because I sure hope we still have 1-3 releases coming for ROTJ.

Trying to remain positive, I think it's good to see the Palpatine figure, as it seems like a new figure/character and has a good head sculpt (and at the very least it's not another clone or mandalorian).

Fox, Sidious, Death Trooper, and AotC goofy 3PO.

Pretty sure that is it for mAYthEfOUrtH.

Back