1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be great if sideshow steals hot toys thunder and rereleases older in demand figures like greedo, snow trooper commander, and the cantina band. If hot toys flakes on rotj and gives us a bunch of clone repaints that would serve them right. I know sideshow doesn’t have a great track record with redoing older figures, but I’d rather not pay $750 for Greedo.
I officially have a bad feeling about this…

Gamorrean guard sells for more than Greedo and it’s the RotJ anniversary. They should rerelease him. Aliens were their forte. Too bad they never made Ackbar or Nien Nunb. Now would be the perfect time!

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

If you count previous two ROTJ announcements (Shaw Vader and golden C-3PO), video game Scout commander coupled with today's releases of Sidious and Fox, that makes five figures total.

The wave of AOTC figures 12 months ago and then more at the start of this year was a 1-off? For ROTJ 40th anniversary this has been a massive HT damp squid. Other companies holding the license have churned out loads of ROTJ stuff.

Back