1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tusken raider re-issue (in disguise of AOTC announcement
Tusken dog
Lama Su

We joke but the Kaminoans would looks so cool in a display.

I’m not sure if the ESB Bounty Hunters really have enough mass appeal to warrant wide releases. I mean look at IG-11. He had more personality and did way more than IG-88, but yet he sits in stock and is eligible for discounts.

I'm shocked he's still in-stock honestly, he is a great figure and HT doesn't make many droids/alien type figures like this, and with how hot Mando is from HT, you'd think this guy would be gone by now.

The real muscle behind Boba Fett...

Lets not forget, in Kathleen Kennedy's Lucasfilm the rebellion's military is led by a Karen with purple hair.

View attachment 576033

View attachment 576035

We joke but the Kaminoans would looks so cool in a display.
h3h3-ethan.gif

1gkIyrR.gif

ethan-klein.gif

Obiwan seems to be woke as hell, zero expectation albeit I've been anticipated it for years.

Next two weeks should be DS figures. The last week of May will be SW, another 3-4 PO maybe. Kenobi and Purge Troopers for the new show maybe?
I wouldn't expect Obi-Wan figures for a few months. Even the Lego sets aren't being revealed/released until Fall.

I wouldn't expect Obi-Wan figures for a few months. Even the Lego sets aren't being revealed/released until Fall.
Makes sense with how many BoBF figures we've gotten up to this point. Honestly the ones we do have were carried over from the end of Mando S2. And people thought Hawkeye/Loki was bad on late releases....

Makes sense with how many BoBF figures we've gotten up to this point. Honestly the ones we do have were carried over from the end of Mando S2. And people thought Hawkeye/Loki was bad on late releases....
All of the Fennec pics are literally scenes from Mando S2, so yeah :lol. Fennec and the KX droid are the only BOBF 1/6 figure that we have up so far.

Maybe they'll put up that General Kenobi from TCW up for PO during Kenobi's time to tide people over until the figures from the show itself get announced. A man can hope...

Part of the next wave of troopers. Mark my words! No one’s talking about the commander. It’s looking good! Wonder, will they include a special phase II helmet like all other releases?

This was my prediction for Celebration exclusive when I saw it when the photos came out. Easy to do, only need a Phase 1 bucket, cheap and people will want plenty.

Either that..or they'll give us a Porcelain Clone Trooper. -_-

What 1/4 scale figure do you all think will come out from the Obi Wan Kenobi show, Kenobi or Vader?

Back