1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New look at Boba’s new outfit

CBB863DB-EFF2-4007-B738-EE1894BC64B6.jpeg
6B227DE2-A196-4162-B9D2-4CDD2ACF3840.jpeg
B04BE6F2-2385-45C3-8B6F-3E3118BEA1AE.jpeg

The gun belt with the 'bullets' is a bit on the nose. I prefer the WW2 look for SW, not the wild west. Not keen on the red 'wellies' either.

This is gonna take some getting used to. Why could they not leave him in the Fresh outfit a bit longer, that kit was so wonderful. Of course I'm down for whatever, but it still makes me sad. We hardly even got to enjoy that armor.

It's the same with all the superhero uniform changes...

scrooge-donald-duck.gif

I prefer the more muted old new Boba to the more colourful new new Boba.

This is gonna take some getting used to. Why could they not leave him in the Fresh outfit a bit longer, that kit was so wonderful. Of course I'm down for whatever, but it still makes me sad. We hardly even got to enjoy that armor.
I prefer the fresh look from Mando Season 2 above this initial Book of Boba Fett look for sure. Does that mean that I won't buy another Hot Toys figure of this one? No...no it does not :)

It's the same with all the superhero uniform changes...

scrooge-donald-duck.gif

I prefer the more muted old new Boba to the more colourful new new Boba.
Yep that's the money pit. I played that game with Marvel and made the right choices in waiting for Thor, IM and Hulk. Just pick your favorite or wait for something you really love.

Toys

Back