1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a coupon today so I used it on ARC Jesse. Need those 501st ARCs to go with the others but Vaughn is probably a pass. I was pretty surprised they bothered to make him.

I think Vaughn will do fine, will probably end up being the lowest selling of all the clones though (up until now), but he's still the 2nd highest selling product on Sideshow's site, so the pre-orders must be alright for him.

Regardless it is just an easy repaint for HT and no head sculpt, win/win for them.

If anyone is interested Moducase is running a 15% off Black Friday sale starting today which is a pretty good discount. I have been debating for ages whether or not to make the switch and this has pushed me over the edge.

If anyone is interested Moducase is running a 15% off Black Friday sale starting today which is a pretty good discount. I have been debating for ages whether or not to make the switch and this has pushed me over the edge.

I'm literally looking at it right now lol...I'm in the same boat.

I'm going through the catalog now,many different options.

I'm literally looking at it right now lol...I'm in the same boat.

I'm going through the catalog now,many different options.

I spent some time last night taking some measurements, looking through their products, and considering what I wanted. I decided the best course for me was to just get a bunch of DF120s.

After watching the Obi Wan series sneak peek, I really hope HT would make Vader from that series.

Local HK pre-orders available now for SW are Mando Luke, Jesse and Vaughn.....that's it. Kuill, Scout Trooper, Swoop Bike, Mando, couple of those bad batch figures all closed for pre-order in the last few days. Doubt they look at that and think it's a good current offering. I say more than Fennec is coming soon. Obi-Wan from TPM makes sense surely!

Local HK pre-orders available now for SW are Mando Luke, Jesse and Vaughn.....that's it. Kuill, Scout Trooper, Swoop Bike, Mando, couple of those bad batch figures all closed for pre-order in the last few days. Doubt they look at that and think it's a good current offering. I say more than Fennec is coming soon. Obi-Wan from TPM makes sense surely!
Remember, hot toys never makes sense. Never...

Yeah, TPM Kenobi should have come with with Qui-Gon and Darth Maul. That would have made sense. Just like Padme would have made sense with the Jedi Anakin they put out. And a 212th trooper would have made sense with Cody. And General Veers would have made sense with the snowtroopers. And Bespin Han would have made sense with Bespin Leia/Lando.

The most certain thing that will ever be in this hobby is that Howard really flies by the seat of his pants.

I would be very very very VERY SURPRISED if we see anything Kenobi before the advent of the show; theyre going to want to make you want the version theyll be making for the show.

If they put CW Obi-Wan up tomorrow I'd almost certainly still buy the Kenobi version next year but I know what you mean. I'm not expected anything before Fennec at the end of the year at the point (but then I wasn't expecting the 2 clones either so I know nothing :ROFLMAO: )

If they put CW Obi-Wan up tomorrow I'd almost certainly still buy the Kenobi version next year but I know what you mean. I'm not expected anything before Fennec at the end of the year at the point (but then I wasn't expecting the 2 clones either so I know nothing :ROFLMAO: )

Hot Toys: *makes list of all the stuff mentioned here* To the Batcave!!! [they need to talk this over with a giant penny in the background]

....and what we end up getting is Padme Amidala in the Lake dress and Saran hair, which is gonna look awful within six months.

That's the HT we know and love.

These should be next. We are still waiting...

Attachments

• 5F80FF06-CB85-4A8F-B64B-6DA845E8F748.jpeg
    5F80FF06-CB85-4A8F-B64B-6DA845E8F748.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 25
Weren't those shown off like 4 years ago? I think they're on ice at this point. We'd be lucky if we ever get the Padme and Kit Fisto they had on display 2 years ago. Every year that goes by is another nail in the coffin.

Weren't those shown off like 4 years ago? I think they're on ice at this point. We'd be lucky if we ever get the Padme and Kit Fisto they had on display 2 years ago. Every year that goes by is another nail in the coffin.
Collections are built on hope...

Actually, they have no chance of coming out anytime soon. Just wishful thinking.

Back