1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collections are built on hope...

Actually, they have no chance of coming out anytime soon. Just wishful thinking.

Lol true. Didn't mean to be a downer. I'm still holding out hope for Snoke and the rest of the Jedi Council. This hobby is weird. Anything announced now is coming Spring 2023 at the earliest. Its like waiting for video games.

Looks like a Marvel night with Spidey announcement and production pics of Endgame Captain Marvel.

I have sworn an oath to not spend any money on Marvel Phase 4.

Same. I told myself I’d get a Yelina if it came up, and it did. So that’s my last Marvel figure. Gotta get the cord eventually, now is as good a time as any.
Oh there is plenty of time still. Seems like Phase 4 is going to continue through 2024. Marvel will get you again!

I'm not collecting any single Marvel figs but I'd love to see Hot Toys tackle Doc Ock and Green Goblin. I absolutely in love with Sam Raimi's trilogy when I was a little kid.

Oh there is plenty of time still. Seems like Phase 4 is going to continue through 2024. Marvel will get you again!

The only Marvel stuff I will even consider buying going forward is really good/higher end RDJ Iron Man from the Infinity Saga. Otherwise no more Superheroes period. I sold off a lot of Marvel figures already, my collection of those is rather small now.

I'm not collecting any single Marvel figs but I'd love to see Hot Toys tackle Doc Ock and Green Goblin. I absolutely in love with Sam Raimi's trilogy when I was a little kid.
That was a trilogy? I only choose to remember the first two films. The only good thing Spider-Man 3 gave us is Darth Bully Maguire.

I just noticed that deluxe Spider-Man costs $425. Jfc Hot Toys now cost what a 1/4 polystone statue costed not that long ago :slap

I just noticed that deluxe Spider-Man costs $425. Jfc Hot Toys now cost what a 1/4 polystone statue costed not that long ago :slap
I saw that too. Insane. I think I’m going to make myself a list of characters I want but don’t have a sixth scale figure of, and just limit myself to buying whoever pops up off that list. It’s not that I can’f afford these prices, I’m just not sure I want to keep buying them at that price.

I saw that too. Insane. I think I’m going to make myself a list of characters I want but don’t have a sixth scale figure of, and just limit myself to buying whoever pops up off that list. It’s not that I can’f afford these prices, I’m just not sure I want to keep buying them at that price.
when Figures were around 200, as with the first anh figures like Luke and leia, it was still sticker shock compared to the ss figures at the time, but not completely unreasonable, as the quality was so much better. Now, basic figures are starting to creep towards $300 each. Plus tax!!!! With everything going on, my heat and electric bills have been insane. I have to skip ancillary figures now that looked good, but are just not necessary. Goodbye moff Gideon, mandalorian tusken, bo katan, dark trooper, throne boba, and death watch. I need to save up for the $879 bespin han that will hopefully be preordered in 2077.

Yeah…with how sought after that Bespin Han is, if Howard ever does decide to make it, it will 100% be over $300 with minimal accessories. They won’t have to put extra effort into that figure because they know they’ll make a killing on it no matter what. It’ll be $350 with tax and shipping, no doubt.

If Jesse was $280 we’re going to be screwed on Bespin Han.

That's a sound approach. The inflation on these figures is accelerating quickly!

Back