1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get it that they want to sell new merchandise, but Boba’s new look definitely feels like a downgrade from his Mando look.

IT DOES, and my heart is sad. Although I would still love him if he showed up in a fitted bedsheet with cardboard armor. [now that would be amusing]

THEY BETTER NOT put up NeuFett2 before Fennec, I'm telling you they better not!

A Kathleen Kennedy figure has to be on its way.
1637336545996.png

Ridiculous that the only SDCC proto we have so far is the ROTJ Scout. Almost entirely Marvel garbage for months on end :slap

Seriously!!!!

Spiderman release!!
Wasn't it only revealed a few weeks ago???

WTF is Jango,Ashoka and Sarcophagus Maul??????
Cause AFTER them,I want my Snowspeeder pilot Luke MORE than @zurdo wants Captain Marvel!!😉

Seriously!!!!

Spiderman release!!
Wasn't it only revealed a few weeks ago???

WTF is Jango,Ashoka and Sarcophagus Maul??????
Cause AFTER them,I want my Snowspeeder pilot Luke MORE than @zurdo wants Captain Marvel!!😉
Spider-Man is their new Iron Man. You can probably expect a bunch of announcements from the film...especially if there's some special appearances. I'm not saying it will be Endgame, but there's potential for them to announce figures from this Spider-Man movie like it's Endgame.

December should be a heavy Marvel month between that and Hawkeye. Would imagine there will be a Star Wars tidal wave to follow with all the shows next year.

I would assume anything Star Wars that was supposed to be out already is probably on a boat off the coast of California, stuck in the holiday import jam. Could be tomorrow that stock gets into Sideshow and the release happens, could be another 6-8 weeks. Best thing to do at this point is not anticipate anything until it's out, because who knows when stuff will be out now.

Sideshow picked a bad time to want to do simultaneous releases...or maybe it was on purpose so they wouldn't be months behind Hong Kong given the circumstances here.

The rumors have become more wishlist/prayers lately than actual hits. So much for that Cable rumor lol. Howard keeps proving people wrong.

Back