1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7 more weeks. In order:
Thena
Hawkeye - Clint Barton/Kate Bishop
ROTJ Vader
Nightwing
Spider-Man NWH Doc Ock
Spider-Man NWH Spider-Man New Red/Gold
Fennec

So what's are the predictions for the remaining SW announcements 'till the end of 2021 ?

Lets be real here.

A Spider-Man... or ten. We need a preschool one.
IM #575,847 diecast
Venomized Baby Yoda
A bunch of What-If ****
Hawkeye would be logical, so that definitely means we will NOT see him

[Those are all realistic choices and you know I do not lie... search your feelings]

Who we WONT see:

Fennec, just out of sheer meanness
Any Variant of Dr. Octopus, again out of meanness
No Baron Zemo
No Nite Owls
Probably not Falcon either
No Vanth

..... in short, if you want it you probly are not gonna see it. HT are sadists.

Last edited:
same with the majority here, I think its going to be Fennec to seal off 2021. for StarWars. While the rest will be flooded with Marvel announcements as usual.

For realistic prediction
Battle droid, maybe.
Kenobi and Fennec are waiting for the series.
Night owls are space fillers.
Bespin Luke is staring at Arena Padme and will not stop soon.
What else showcased?

We have November and December, so my guess is Cobb and fennec, or one of those and a random trooper repaint. But hot toys makes zero sense in any way so it’s impossible to predict.

Realistically, I think they'll announce Commander Fox and Fennec in 2021, maybe Cobb Vanth sneaks in there if there's a lot of hype for Book of Boba, but that's likely going to be it for 2021.

I don't see a Koska or Axe happening. If Cobb Vanth does happen, I think it will be an easy rehash for a Summer Exclusive.

So what's are the predictions for the remaining SW announcements 'till the end of 2021 ?
Fennec Shand.

Maybe more? I don't see other properties taking as much space as they did between the Scout Trooper and Jesse/Vaughn but we only have less than 7 weeks before the year is over?

I think Fennic Shand is a given.

In regards to Cobb Vanth, it wouldn't surprise me if Hot Toys is waiting to announce another version in which he appears in a different outfit. I'm not sure if that's happened before, where one version is teased and then updated/changed for the actual release.

With BOBF not coming until december 29th, it's not even garanteed we'll see another Star Wars PO this year. Fennec and possible surprise guests from the show may only go up for PO early 2022.

I think Fennic Shand is a given.

In regards to Cobb Vanth, it wouldn't surprise me if Hot Toys is waiting to announce another version in which he appears in a different outfit. I'm not sure if that's happened before, where one version is teased and then updated/changed for the actual release.

I hope not. I want Cobb Vanth in that Fett armor.

With BOBF not coming until december 29th, it's not even garanteed we'll see another Star Wars PO this year. Fennec and possible surprise guests from the show may only go up for PO early 2022.
Provided the sculpt is done, Fennec is ready to go up for pre-order. I honestly think she will be Hot Toys last announcement of the year, likely right when Book of Boba starts streaming.

I do think they'll throw up another Clone like Fox or some other easy to make Star Wars trooper, but otherwise yeah, we're probably done with Star Wars for the year.

I'm a little optimistic that we'll get more announcements over the next 6 weeks besides 1 or 2 figures. We had such a dry period between the ROTJ Scout and 2 clones so I under people thinking were not going to get anything.

I just don’t see why they’d announce more and backlog themselves when there’s a tidal wave of Star Wars on the horizon, plus Hawkeye and No Way Home are next month. That’s going to keep them busy they likely want this time to get caught up, not dig a deeper hole.

I don't think you'd want to stack many clones right on top of each other, same with any other line.

Back