1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was really hoping they would have Black Widow in the Grey, Black & Gold suit from the solo film. Loved the comic accurate-ness of it, and would easily pick it up over the white suit.

Was really hoping they would have Black Widow in the Grey, Black & Gold suit from the solo film. Loved the comic accurate-ness of it, and would easily pick it up over the white suit.
It's up on Facebook now. I prefer the white suit though.

Wow, so a handful more of releases. HT going all out for their Summer Showcase. Surprises galore.

216072810_10226800056412125_8310751328503254640_n.jpg

203069978_10217269470123642_4389580957372032385_n.jpg

Last edited:
What are the odds for a Zemo figure ? I really want it. And still waiting for the Yon-Rogg from Captain Marvel figure to be released (I mean they showed it at cons and the Jude Law head sculpt on instagram...) fingers crossed !

Instead of making a Milk variant of one of the best War Machines they made a Deadwood War Machine.

I do like it but thats more likely because of the suit design than the ‘Deadpool’ part of the figure.

I think they are holding off with Zeno and Us Agent for a next instalment. I will bet money the next time these 2 reappear again are in the same movie/serie (Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers)

What are the odds for a Zemo figure ? I really want it. And still waiting for the Yon-Rogg from Captain Marvel figure to be released (I mean they showed it at cons and the Jude Law head sculpt on instagram...) fingers crossed !

Speaking of Yon-Rogg, not only him, but that Starforce "Vers' suit! I thought that would be one they'd surely release, but alas...

Still early but nothing from this sdcc/summer showcase reveal looks all that exciting or fresh. More iron men, spidermen, batmen, mandos, & widows.

We really should know the drill by now but one nevertheless still kinda feels disappointed every time - no unexpected licenses, no return to classic licenses of the past - just the reliable superheroes, easy to make variants of same and armored SW characters.

Every member of the Widow family gets a figure except Yelena??? C’mon she has to be there somewhere.

Difficult to blame HT as they can just reissue a 10 year old figure with a new stand and minimal expense and they will sell just as many as if they had spent thousands more developing an improved version. Just squat out old product with minor variations and rake in the $$$.

When does the show actually open? ie. when will we be getting proper HD pics people have taken of these new figures at the show?

Back