1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falcon will likely get 2 releases. So the first release will be his basic red/white suit he's been rocking so far.

His second release will be his FalCap one, but once the series concludes.

G'ahh still hoping for the Captain Marvel Starforce suit!!!!!!!!

NiHujUI.jpg

qLhgX4W.jpg

D_t8a4EVAAE4wij

Jedha says Falcon is next. Hoping for Walker too, and Zemo.

Plus MMS600 is rumoured to be the Mark 1, I can definitely see them reusing the recent IM1 Tony sculpt there.

ZD Toys are making a 1/12 Mark 7 and 42. I could see HT reissuing the latter, I always loved that suit from Iron Man 3.

Jedha says Falcon is next. Hoping for Walker too, and Zemo.

Plus MMS600 is rumoured to be the Mark 1, I can definitely see them reusing the recent IM1 Tony sculpt there.

ZD Toys are making a 1/12 Mark 7 and 42. I could see HT reissuing the latter, I always loved that suit from Iron Man 3.

HT is probably just gonna pull a Batman Begins move and reissue the old version of the IM1 suit. I wouldn't get your hopes up fellas.

Still hoping for an Avengers 2012 Thor 2.0. A full-on BD Mark 50/Stark for the Thanos fight in IW would be cool aswell. Yep, I'm actually asking for more Iron Mans now.

And I'm desperate for them to make a decent AoU or Civil War Captain America with natural/accurate shape and proportions. The Captain Micro-head Endgame figure does not give me hope however.

Last edited:
Falcon will likely get 2 releases. So the first release will be his basic red/white suit he's been rocking so far.

His second release will be his FalCap one, but once the series concludes.

I don't think Hot Toys will release two Falcons too close together. They could release one of these versions as toys fair exclusive.

Still hoping for an Avengers 2012 Thor 2.0. A full-on BD Mark 50/Stark for the Thanos fight in IW would be cool aswell. Yep, I'm actually asking for more Iron Mans now.

And I'm desperate for them to make a decent AoU or Civil War Captain America with natural/accurate shape and proportions. The Captain Micro-head Endgame figure does not give me hope however.

Endgame Cap is Cap perfection!

Back