1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But who in their right mind would pose Mysterio without the dome?
I'm with you there, I'm getting Mysterio and I couldn't care less if he has Jake's headsculpt as I'll be displaying him with the dome. I'm the same with Iron Man Mk 85 - helmet only. I have all five MCU Spidey figures and none are displayed with the face sculpt.
If you're someone who leans more towards displaying with the face sculpt, then I completely understand your opposing view.

Spider-Man Supreme suit (Avengers Campus suit) in What If? hopefully HT will make this suit, I'd be a very happy man!
WI1.jpg

Last edited:
Rumor list on point with Mk1 reveal. Last on the list is Batman Arkham fig. Nightwing has been on display, so only assumption at this point for the next reveal.

Saw Black Widow yesterday. Taskmaster was woefully disappointing but I liked the rest of the movie. The ending could have been better, but whatever. Just happy to have one last adventure with Nat, who I always liked.

Yelina stole the show in my opinion. Best character by a wide margin. I hope Hot Toys makes her. Only figure I would pick up but would be an instant preorder for me.

Uh... It looks cool, but... seriously? Really? Couldn't they at least make some canon character in armour from Future Fight or something? They already have the license. For God's sake HT...

Oh wow, Black and Gold suit from Spidey No Way Home...and an Iron Deadpool??? lol

Back