1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NWH: Black/Gold SM, Black/Red suit, Gold/Black/Red suit, Dr. Strange, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Electro makes it 7. Incoming Tobey/Andrew will make it 9.

I wonder if we could get a rehash Scorpion tail but Lizard tail for Andrew. Then a rehash of Sandman for the Tobey figure.

Incoming Final Suit? BD Goblin? Sandman? Lizard? I can only see the first two as they are both retooled from previous templates.

Cannot wait to see DS: MoM to gauge what should and shouldn't be made. I wonder if they will give Strange or if Wong is made, a translucent whip like WW. It would be more impressive if it lit up and was USB powered.

mms451-w12.jpg

Last edited:
I think the next one up would be Doctor Strange from DS2. If we are lucky, they just might announce a Scarlet Witch at the same time, but maybe not. I think should announce anything DS2 related, they will do the “to be announced” label on some of the accessories.

Since it seems we are getting fewer characters made for each new MCU project. Do we think we will see Hot toys milk it and give us the illuminati or only Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch?

I think it could depend on the staying power of the movie, as well as their obligations to Disney. I personally feel we may be more likely to get a few different Stranges from the movie instead of the Illuminati, but we shall see. This will likely be their last possible chance to do a Stewart Xavier.

I think it could depend on the staying power of the movie, as well as their obligations to Disney. I personally feel we may be more likely to get a few different Stranges from the movie instead of the Illuminati, but we shall see. This will likely be their last possible chance to do a Stewart Xavier.

Yes. Defender Strange seems like the highest chance of the variant Doctor Strange figures to get made. The Evil third eye one has surprisingly had very little if any merch at all shown for his role in the film due to possible spoilers. But I feel for sure we will see this week preorders for Strange & Wanda. I could see them pulling a Gilgamesh down the road and give us a Wong as well.

You guys see the new tom cruise iron man scuplt third party???
Yeah I saw it, I'm not sure what to make of it at this point. I am not plugged into any information pipelines or anything, that said it is very interesting

I just saw this on OSK

Attachments

• AAB-528x668.jpg
    AAB-528x668.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 114129t7ogvzx9ls8cg8up-528x668.jpg
    114129t7ogvzx9ls8cg8up-528x668.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 32
Yeah I saw it, I'm not sure what to make of it at this point. I am not plugged into any information pipelines or anything, that said it is very interesting

I just saw this on OSK
Sources claim he that cruise is not the movie. I guess we shall see soon.

Sources claim he that cruise is not the movie. I guess we shall see soon.
Yeah, you are most likely right, it would be hard to keep a huge secret like that this long, but who knows. I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan but I would love to have the possibility of a Superior Ironman armor being made by Hot Toys :)

I have a feeling this movie is going to be huge, so I think we'll see 3 Stranges (Dr., Defender, and Supreme), America Chavez, and at least 1 Scarlet Witch (w/ Sleeves).

Dark horse candidates are Wong, Mordo, Capt. Carter, Professor X, whoever the Illuminati are, and maybe even an Ultron Sentry.

Back