1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this is still on the table for Hot Toys. HT is still backloaded with DS2 and Thor incoming. Good thing the DC movies got delayed to perhaps make up some key figures.

278530964_980708535923566_6431393468896291288_n.png

I hope this is still on the table for Hot Toys. HT is still backloaded with DS2 and Thor incoming. Good thing the DC movies got delayed to perhaps make up some key figures.

278530964_980708535923566_6431393468896291288_n.png
They can keep it. I got my classic Spidey and anything in Tom Holland form would just come out looking Ichabod Crane scrawny.

They can keep it. I got my classic Spidey and anything in Tom Holland form would just come out looking Ichabod Crane scrawny.
Yeah this would look terrible as a figure:

ubko898jx3v81.png

I like my Homecoming figure and how realistic it looks. Plus in the classic thread, there is plenty of complaints about the material and how it is stitched together. I'd like to see how the prototype looks before I pull the trigger on the classic, if it ever comes.

since it says summer
maybe they will put a spring one of what comes before
but that is probably wishful thinking
Taskmaster before Black Widow is a bit weird

since it says summer
I’m thinking apart from any surprises that may be the figures we will see over the next few weeks/months.

some figures on that photo were meant to have been released some time ago.

since it says summer
Figures without a face sculpt more often get released earlier than figures with. I would like to think reused face sculpts like Snowspeeder Luke can be reused without actor approval.

Is that a reissue of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure with new hands? The line on the neck looks like the old figure style.

Well they've teased the figures. Kate was revealed the next day while Electro is still M.I.A. Got a log jam here with whatever is this week, May the Fourth for SW and Doctor Strange all dropping. Exciting to see how it will play out!

Well they've teased the figures. Kate was revealed the next day while Electro is still M.I.A. Got a log jam here with whatever is this week, May the Fourth for SW and Doctor Strange all dropping. Exciting to see how it will play out!
I wonder if May 4th ends up being nothing as they hold for Celebration? I hope they double dip, but afraid they won't because...Hot Toys.

I wonder if May 4th ends up being nothing as they hold for Celebration? I hope they double dip, but afraid they won't because...Hot Toys.
I think it will be quite small. 1-3 figures. Definitely not what we had last year. I guess the Fourth could simply be a tease photo with no actual figures up for PO. Don't think that would go over well :lol

Back