1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I wonder if they're going to release any if the 1/4 Spider-Man figures they showcased earlier, I'd like them.

Should be seeing Doctor Strange 2 figures soon. Press tour kicks off next week I think.
I hope so. Many characters to choose from with this movie.

There is an issue possibly as DS2 releases the same week as May the Fourth. Do we get a SW figure and a DS2 figure in the same week?

Speaking of NWH, I thought they were going to milk the line, hard.

To quote @matticus

giphy.gif

:lol
That milk is getting sour waiting for all these NWH figures! Gilgamesh? Classic Loki? Where the heck are these coming from? HT are you drunk?

Still have BD Goblin, Electro teased, Tobey, Andrew and an easy rehash of Spidey for that final NWH suit. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of wants coming out of DS2 which is just a few weeks away.
I would get all of the Eternals. I'll die on this hill!

In the meantime, here's some new concept art of Gobbie's final look!
View attachment 569554View attachment 569555
I am waiting on this version. I will get the current one up for PO if that is all we get. But the BD version is what I want.

Sign me up in the “waiting for Tobey and Andrew” Spidey camp - unless something comes and jumps out at me during Doctor Strange I don’t think I have any thoughts for a Marvel Hot Toy until Love and Thunder.

Is Hawkeye and Kate Bishop just not gonna be a thing?
We just got Gilgamesh and Classic Loki. Eternals was 6 months ago and Loki series was 10 months ago. K2 was a few months later and Bespin Luke from dead to resurrected. Who knows with HT right now. I would like to think that if not by Summer Showcase in July, time to move on.

We just got Gilgamesh and Classic Loki. Eternals was 6 months ago and Loki series was 10 months ago. K2 was a few months later and Bespin Luke from dead to resurrected. Who knows with HT right now. I would like to think that if not by Summer Showcase in July, time to move on.
Everything you just said proves the opposite of "time to move on" and more like just plan on waiting awhile. Since they have no problems with putting stuff out way after the actual time frames of where the figures are from

Everything you just said proves the opposite of "time to move on" and more like just plan on waiting awhile. Since they have no problems with putting stuff out way after the actual time frames of where the figures are from
So Shazam is still coming? How about Nightwing?

Unless it becomes a trend, I am moving on after 6 months after the end of a show or movie or a tease. No point in wasting time in thinking something is still coming.

What order for figure reveals do you think we will see for Multiverse of Madness?

What order for figure reveals do you think we will see for Multiverse of Madness?
Can never predict the unpredictable Hot Toys, but in order:
1. Main Strange w snake tentacles
2. Main Wanda w Darkhold, plastic hand magic blasts
3. Defender Strange (HT has to make a least one variant right? He is in the most merch material, so I will choose him)
4. Wong w whip (usb light up would be awesome)

Tough with much more to find out with screen time and cameos. You have many Strange variants and Illuminati. IMO, the coolest would be the Zombie Strange - multiple arms and is a zombie. There is more to discover with the Supreme Strange though. You kind of have to make a Patrick Stewart Xavier right? This might be the last chance at one.

FMyDqwKWQAUXe55.jpg:large

For my money I think Main Strange, Wanda and Defender Strange are locks. If Cruise is in it, then I can't see them passing on an Iron Man variant. Xavier has good chances, as the storyboards I saw which featured him are about a year old now, so I assume toy companies had info about him pretty early on. I can see HT doing him in general even 6 months later or something. Beyond those, I don't know. I'm hoping that if Reed is in they'll use their chance to put one out before the FF arrive properly in the MCU, but I'm not holding my breath.

Honestly, HT will do whatever HT wants. These are the same people who took the license for Future Fight, made a single War Machine Punisher and then abandoned it. They didn't even try to milk it for more Iron Man suits. So who the Hell knows what they're going to do? They made both a President Loki and an Old Man Loki. There's just no way to predict anything they do bar the absolute given ones.

Back