1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I just want to put the helmet on the final battle suit. I like the idea of the OG Raimi monster face with the purple hoodie and accents and man purse...

re_C_dUI8IRXcy5Qi9i_pxpo4pBBKBnYZW7DlngZYhg.jpg

Another teaser on Hot Toys weibo account. Roughly translates to:

"Human or Demon? The classic villain reappears, this time in "No Return Without a Fight!" ("No Way Home" name in China).
Hot Toys has created a new collection of Spider-Man classic villains, guess who it is?"

Obviously talking about Goblin. I can't wait. :panic:

8VtnioC.jpg

IJNUcj1.png

"Human or Demon? The classic villain reappears, this time in "No Return Without a Fight!" ("No Way Home" name in China).
Hot Toys has created a new collection of Spider-Man classic villains, guess who it is?"

8VtnioC.jpg

IJNUcj1.png

Wowee!! Im so glad I didnt buy the Toys Era version. Would not want to skimp on HT quality.

8VtnioC.jpg

IJNUcj1.png
Demon? It obviously Mephisto

If they make doc ock I’ll consider putting hot toys back on my ok list. Also lizard .

Whatever happened to their supposed classic Loki? Did they back out of that? I've read here that HT has used the tactic of teasing a product but never releasing said product to deter the competition.

Really thought Ock would be the first villain out the gate since his inclusion in the film and his look have been public knowledge the longest, but that teaser sure suggests Goblin comes first.

No other toy companies have shown villain merch yet so I'm skeptical Hot Toys will reveal theirs tonight. But they've been dropping teases all week so it'd be pretty disappointing if they didn't.

Back