1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give me ALL of these Hot Toys. I'll even take a "1/6 Tree In A Cage" figure if it means we get them. Just give us Goblin and Doc Ock at the very least!

I actually like Goblins final look better than his Raimi look so I'll gladly take that version if they do it. It would look awesome as a figure with all the details they have going on it.

F4yiaGo.png
MaDI2OS.jpg

Last edited:
Just make all of them. Lizard and Sandman are just molds with zero tailoring. Doc and Goblin are no brainers. Electro we won't be seeing another iteration for a long time. This is trending to a 2+ bil movie, all will sell.

I think the apartment fight might be my favourite scene in the film.

Right when Peter's spider sense goes off, you start to feel really queasy knowing something bad is about to happen.

Dafoe is so sly in it. Peter knows to web him up after realising what's happening.

Surprisingly, I want Electro and Lizard the most. Perhaps because I am content with the 3rd party versions of Ock and Gobling. That is not to say wont upgrade to HT if made but prefer figures I dont have. I guess I am also content with my original Sandman base.

Where the heck are the other Spider-men and the villains. I am shocked we've seen nothing yet... :tap
They already said today that the villians are coming soon. Also I rather Hot Toys announce these guys AFTER the movie comes out, instead of just working off of concept art since they tend to miss details that were in the final movie (ie the Black/Gold Spider-Man Suit that they messed up on).

Also they were most likely held back by NRD from Sony/Disney to show or announce anything that would be spoilers until now.

271741954_1793627541028286_3822825502120702720_n.jpg

My prediction in the next month or so...

My partner: "So, how many did you pre-order?"

Me:
200.gif

My partner: We don't have enough space

Me:
spiderman-missed.gif

And then I will be homeless.
I read this and it feels like I posted it
We will both be in the doghouse together

I’d just be happy if they did an avengers 2012 and showed silhouettes or announcements that they were doing them all

For Goblin, I really hope we get some kind of a deluxe version that allows you to switch up between his OG look and NWH look.
The actual costume itself sees some significant modifications between its original appearance and its final form in NWH, so unless it's a two pack that wouldn't be feasible with accuracy.
However including a classic masked headsculpt in addition to a cackling norman headsculpt, that's a realistic possibility. It wouldn't technically be accurate matching that helmet with the NWH costume but I'm sure people would be quite happy to have it included as a deluxe accessory regardless.

Right now I'm thinking they might do a basic release that is final battle goblin, just the figure, with cackling norman headsculpt, a couple pumpkin bombs, maybe a replacable part for the arm blade. And then an expensive deluxe that includes all that plus the glider, plus an alternative masked head.

Back