1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly the only Marvel figures I still care to see made are a Diecast Mark 1 and a Rescue Captain America 2.0 that drastically improves on the existing dated figure.

I look at my Cap1 figure and boy, does that need an update. Guess you could argue the TWS version is that upgrade, which is an incredible figure.

I look at my Cap1 figure and boy, does that need an update. Guess you could argue the TWS version is that upgrade, which is an incredible figure.

I just don't feel the TWS version is a substitute for the cool look of the rescue version. It's a very unique look for Cap and the existing figure is substandard nowadays.

I just don't feel the TWS version is a substitute for the cool look of the rescue version. It's a very unique look for Cap and the existing figure is substandard nowadays.

No, the main outfit, not the Rescue. There is no substitute for the Rescue like you said. I bet Cap is top 5 sellers for HT, so I don't see why not.

Is there any way to raise the heads and beef up the traps on the pre-Concept Cap figures? If I knew it could be done (and repeated by me) I'd pay the aftermarket price.

Hoping we get SamCap revealed this week. The other companies have all shown off theirs.

So now that Sam Cap has been revealed i for one am hoping Loki:Loki is next in line if HT continue on their Disney+ lines.

So now that Sam Cap has been revealed i for one am hoping Loki:Loki is next in line if HT continue on their Disney+ lines.

They have made enough Lokis so I think there is a great chance.

Show isn't out til June. Hoping they squeeze Walker and Zemo out in between.

I am really doubting Zemo. Walker is that in between ally and foe character, so who knows. Seems like an easy two figures out of him if HT wanted. There is a future for him, so maybe they wait till he is in the next show/movie?

yes I am with you on this one. I cant wait to see which Loki variants hot toys will make. I feel we might not have to wait until June due to Hasbro already presenting their TVA version of him

Has there ever been a Marvel DX figure?

Amazingly and ridiculously enough no. I keep thinking maybe they'd do the Mk 1 and Tony as a DX set. But they didn't even do that for the two pack of Boba Fett and then they do two different Ahsoka releases. I keep thinking how dumb it is to differentiate the two releases with a stand. Imagine if DX07 had two releases, one with and without the antennae. They still gave you the great stand with that! /rant

Has there ever been a Marvel DX figure?

Not that I know of. Here is a good checklist site of Hot Toys: https://www.hottoysph.com/checklist/

SImilar to the Mando Fett release, it's odd that this set didn't qualify as a DX:

mms243-cap12.jpg

Captain America looks great. Wouldn't mind if they did his Falcon outfit at some point too.

Next new DX might be The Batman. TDK Joker might be rereleased. Doubt they will start with Marvel anytime soon.

Back