1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailer has a brief shot of him in his Thor 1 costume, so we might finally get that prototype released with an updated sculpt.

I imagine it will just be Disney+ and Black Widow solo movie figures for the foreseeable future.

But I am really hoping this year once Professor Hulk has released, they use Endgame to revisit the classic torn pants Hulk look the way they used it to do a 2.0 of Avengers 2012 Captain America. Would be a great opportunity for those of us without a Hulk to have a second chance at that classic look. I would settle for a re-release with 2 head sculpts and updated paint apps but would LOVE a true 2.0 with two new heads and an upper body that?s seamless like that new Hellboy figure. I would be fine and might even prefer if he is smaller like Professor Hulk, too.

60527E7D-DA06-4663-86AB-288D70277A90.jpeg

Still hoping for an Avengers 2012 Thor 2.0. A full-on BD Mark 50/Stark for the Thanos fight in IW would be cool aswell. Yep, I'm actually asking for more Iron Mans now.

And I'm desperate for them to make a decent AoU or Civil War Captain America with natural/accurate shape and proportions. The Captain Micro-head Endgame figure does not give me hope however.
This would get me to buy the 2012 cap. I always liked the idea of having the first group up of the big three from Avengers, and their last group up from Endgame. Place these in side by side detolf cubes in a sort of bookend mindset.
Not until the show releases...so we're looking at the summer. I really hope they make a Vote Loki fig!
I 100% expect the Vote Loki will be the standard release, but I strongly suspect that they'll do that TVA casual look for a convention.

I could see Zemo being a con exclusive too honestly.

We'll get both Falcons, I have no doubt about that. Both will be standard releases, no way they relegate either the classic look or the new cap look to a con.

I imagine it will just be Disney+ and Black Widow solo movie figures for the foreseeable future.

But I am really hoping this year once Professor Hulk has released, they use Endgame to revisit the classic torn pants Hulk look the way they used it to do a 2.0 of Avengers 2012 Captain America. Would be a great opportunity for those of us without a Hulk to have a second chance at that classic look. I would settle for a re-release with 2 head sculpts and updated paint apps but would LOVE a true 2.0 with two new heads and an upper body that?s seamless like that new Hellboy figure. I would be fine and might even prefer if he is smaller like Professor Hulk, too.

View attachment 510752

Man, I'd hope for at least a re-release of 2012 Hulk, as I feel tepid about Professor Hulk.

That Hulk needs to come back in the MCU somehow. My one disappointment with Endgame was that he never re-emerged - and they could have done it - performing the snap could have triggered it. And then normal Banner could have come back to operate the time machine at the end. Now they'd need to manufacture some different reason Banner & Hulk would 'separate' again.

But yes a figure of Ragnorok/Infinity War Hulk should absolutely be made. And yeah maybe he should be smaller, the Avengers 2012 version has always seemed a bit too big.

Man, I'd hope for at least a re-release of 2012 Hulk, as I feel tepid about Professor Hulk.

You most certainly aren?t alone there

But yes a figure of Ragnorok/Infinity War Hulk should absolutely be made. And yeah maybe he should be smaller, the Avengers 2012 version has always seemed a bit too big.
Yeah I mean Hot Toys hasn't done a Hulk in torn pants since 2012!

I like the later films where you can see more of Ruffalo's likeness in the Hulk face - it'd be nice to have some new sculpts that reflect that. I just wouldn't want that bland blank stare sculpt from the Professor figure.

Sideshow's site lists the Professor Hulk body as 15.5" tall, an inch smaller than past Hulks, so I'd be absolutely fine with them using that instead of the old seemingly oversized Avengers/Ultron/Ragnarok body.

If they wanted to make it really fun they could include a change of clothes, included both the torn pants/black tanktop and his lab outfit.

168397.jpg

All I know is nobody wants that Professor Hulk figure to be their one and only representation of Hulk in their sixth-scale collection.

I just think the buzz around Endgame Hulk is too much on the negative side for HT to make it. I think Ruffalo confirmed that Hulk will be in the SheHulk Disney+ series, so he will be back in the MCU.

I just think the buzz around Endgame Hulk is too much on the negative side for HT to make it. I think Ruffalo confirmed that Hulk will be in the SheHulk Disney+ series, so he will be back in the MCU.
That would be a great spot for a Hulk 2.0.

As for the OP's question, I'd bet dollars the next announcement will be Sam Wilson, whatever his final form is.

Longshots after that are a USAgent, which is what I believe will happen to John Walker in a post-credits sequence, and a Zemo, though I thought we'd have seen Zemo by now...it would have been a great mid-season drop.

I just think the buzz around Endgame Hulk is too much on the negative side for HT to make it.
I mean they're making and selling Professor Hulk. And again, the time travel to 2012 scene gives them an excuse to just re-issue Avengers Hulk if they want to take the easy road.

I mean they're making and selling Professor Hulk. And again, the time travel to 2012 scene gives them an excuse to just re-issue Avengers Hulk if they want to take the easy road.

Ah, forgot they made him with the gauntlet. Wasn't reading close enough. :cuckoo:

Am I really alone in liking Endgame Hulk?

I hate the figure options for him though, every single figure released so far has been the not much used team suit instead of just casual clothes he had in the vast majority of the movie.

That always bothered me. It would've made much more sense if Ebony Maw cast a spell to stop him from changing. Like Hulk should've won the fight against Thanos but then he gets cursed and turns into Banner. And every time Banner tried to change, one of those glyphs would glow on his head. But instead they just say Hulk is scared.:slap

Still want an Ebony Maw figure too.

I hate the figure options for him though, every single figure released so far has been the not much used team suit instead of just casual clothes he had in the vast majority of the movie.
I like Endgame Hulk just fine! And that's exactly right - the figures are all based on the least interesting, least-used suit. But if I'm going to have one Hulk in my collection, I want it to be angry torn-pants Hulk. Which was also in Endgame!

No, I liked him for the purpose he served in the first half or so of the movie. But come fighting time you want the proper Hulk back and there was a pretty easy way to do it via the use of the Gauntlet. Huge missed opportunity and the Big Four was reduced to the Big Three against Thanos with not even Professor Hulk anywhere to be seen.

No, I liked him for the purpose he served in the first half or so of the movie. But come fighting time you want the proper Hulk back and there was a pretty easy way to do it via the use of the Gauntlet. Huge missed opportunity and the Big Four was reduced to the Big Three against Thanos with not even Professor Hulk anywhere to be seen.

I never even considered that. I like EG hulk as well, but that would’ve been awesome.

It was someone else who thought of it in the movie section sometime last year but yeah, just seems so obvious now. Have it that using the Infinity stones necessitates or triggers the full Hulk to re-emerge. Then switch out Captain Marvel for Hulk in the Thanos fight, not like you'd be entirely depriving Captain Marvel of her hero moment - she had a great entrance to the battle when she obliterated Thano's ship. Then you could still have Thanos use the power stone on Hulk. The rest of the final battle plays out as it does in the movie.

When they need to return the Infinity Stones at the end have regular Banner back to operate the time machine.

Back