1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the most part, but there are always a couple that see the light of day. Bodega Cat Suit Miles & White Widow will definitely be produced. Too early to say with Taskmaster...
True!

And that Jude Law sculpt was insane.

****ing HT.
Yeah it was. There are even photos of Jude admiring it at one of the conventions.

I really want a Mantis. Hopefully it will be produced because Hot Toys knows people want to complete their Guardians off the Galaxy collections.

I really want a Mantis. Hopefully it will be produced because Hot Toys knows people want to complete their Guardians off the Galaxy collections.

She was in two movies and had a big impact on both. Maybe around when Thor4 comes cause the Guardians are in it?

You would think. But Hot Toys knows that collectors would rather see Venomized Iron Man, Venomized Groot, Whiplash release 2 and clamshell packaging Iron Man first :)

Come to think of it, not one Marvel film has had a full line up of 'definitive' or 'best of' costumes in one film (in my opinion). Of course everyone has their preferences on which looks they like, and for me this would be a dream line up not only in figure form, but in film too:

(Off the top of my head)

- Captain America - AoU/EG
- Iron Man - A1 Mark VII/CW/EG
- Thor - Thor 1 w/helmet
- Hulk - A1
- War Machine - IM2/IW
- Black Panther - CW
- Black Widow - EG/Solo Movie
- Spider-Man - SMHC
- Winter Soldier - TWS/IW
- Scarlet Witch - WV
- Ant-Man - AM&TW
- Captain Marvel - can't decide!

Come to think of it, not one Marvel film has had a full line up of 'definitive' or 'best of' costumes in one film (in my opinion). Of course everyone has their preferences on which looks they like, and for me this would be a dream line up not only in figure form, but in film too:

(Off the top of my head)

- Captain America - AoU/EG
- Iron Man - A1 Mark VII/CW/EG
- Thor - Thor 1 w/helmet
- Hulk - A1
- War Machine - IM2/IW
- Black Panther - CW
- Black Widow - EG/Solo Movie
- Spider-Man - SMHC
- Winter Soldier - TWS/IW
- Scarlet Witch - WV
- Ant-Man - AM&TW
- Captain Marvel - can't decide!

That is why I never collected a movie team! Totally agree and just used my fav look for the Big 4 with a little patience. Never really wanted Hawkeye or BW anyway.

That is why I never collected a movie team! Totally agree and just used my fav look for the Big 4 with a little patience. Never really wanted Hawkeye or BW anyway.
Yeah as OCD as I am, luckily I have no hesitation mixing and matching Marvel character's appearances from different points in the MCU. I just go for either the figure that turned out best or if there's multiple good options I go with the version of the character I like best.

Honestly the only Marvel figures I still care to see made are a Diecast Mark 1 and a Rescue Captain America 2.0 that drastically improves on the existing dated figure.

Back