1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys will definitely cash in on the character whenever the game comes out, I'll be happy to see Wolverine getting some love after all the Iron Man and Spidey figures.

We most definitely will see him with the symbiote suit, the trailer all but confirms it:
View attachment 537838So I'm guessing we're going to get an advanced suit reissue with the arms and Symbiote suit figures after the game is out.
I'm also sure we'll see Venom with the Spider symbol as well, Playstation/Insomniac is keeping the bread on Hot Toy's table lol
Yeah forgot the symbol, was just all over the Venom hype. Yep, easy reissue for HT. Rewatching the trailer, the Advanced Suit looks like it has a different design. Also, I didn't think about it till now, but the voice-over sounds Kraven to me.

PS4 SM game really renewed my love for Spidey. He was a big deal in my teens and I think all the Clone stuff just wore me out. Get to swing through the streets, use all types of gadgets and fight some cool villains. We still have yet to see Kraven, Mysterio, Chameleon, Carnage, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Lizard, Sandman, Hydroman, Punisher?. Plenty to choose from and I'm sure they'll leave some for the eventual third one. My body is ready for this one.

venom.JPG

Yup I'm 100% in for a full Wolverine game line. They have a bunch of options like street clothes, brown suit, Tiger stripe, astonishing suit etc. And whatever the in game suit looks like that definitely will be awesome it's about time we saw more wolverine. And to the "but sideshow already did them" people just stop. Lol

Happy for fans of the game, and collectors possibly getting what they have always wanted (in 2024, the soonest).
For me, I probably won't be buying the PS5 - no idea on the figues, I might lose interest by then.

I'll get a PS5 when they inevitably slash the price to something more reasonable.

I'll get a PS5 when they inevitably slash the price to something more reasonable.
Or actually make them more available then the **** storm we had this last year. Lmao I'm trying not to pay $700 or more for one I know they will restock before the Holidays.

Stoked for SM2 on Ps5....but 2023. I wonder if Sony will do a Spidey themed Ps5 (as they did with the Ps4)?

What a great time to be Spidey fan though...NWH this year, Spider-Verse 2 in 2022 and then the new game the following year. Might have to make some tough choices regarding the1/6 incarnations though. With only a finite amount of money and space, I'm prolly going to have to start being a little more selective about which figures I pick up (1st world probs, I know)

Stoked for SM2 on Ps5....but 2023. I wonder if Sony will do a Spidey themed Ps5 (as they did with the Ps4)?

What a great time to be Spidey fan though...NWH this year, Spider-Verse 2 in 2022 and then the new game the following year. Might have to make some tough choices regarding the1/6 incarnations though. With only a finite amount of money and space, I'm prolly going to have to start being a little more selective about which figures I pick up (1st world probs, I know)
Already ahead of you. Was considering Cyborg SM, Batgirl, King Shark. Fringe interests that might have to be slashed. Black Spidey and Venom are musts. If they make villains that's big trouble, movie or game.

g7talqv0qjf71.jpg
Loved her badass chatacter so much ! I Hope Xialing gets her figure soon. With Shang-Chi being enough of a hit I hope more characters are coming !

Back