1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaked Tobey Spider-Man in No Way Home.

Attachments

• 99226887-FE45-4479-89F4-91589CB4B076.jpeg
    99226887-FE45-4479-89F4-91589CB4B076.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 145
God, i wish they would have just showed Tobey in this first trailer instead of leaving him for the second trailer, as i really want to get a look at what hot toys new Tobey looks like

MCU is at a lull right now. Building back up with new characters/character variations, introducing multiverse and Kang. I was hoping Fal/WS would deliver, but it didn't. BW and Loki died, but now they are back? What? Just none of the characters really make me care to be honest. Spiderman NWH is where it starts for me and DS:MM is what I can't wait for. Not sure about Thor4. Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Blade, F4 is what I need.

yeah I am not as excited in the MCU as I was with the Infinity saga either, and it’s reflecting on my collecting also. I think my Marvel Hot Toys collection will end with Endgame. I have a few figures I still want to go back and get to finalize the whole setup.
Even with movies, I’m fine if they dont make any more Avengers movies, moving forward I would like the MCU to focus on fantastic 4, X Men, Spiderman, and the Marvel street heroes like Daredevil, The Punisher, and Blade.

Don’t care about these new characters or trying to replace the legacy characters with the likes of Iron Heart, Black Widow version 2, or She Hulk

Andrew's first Amazing Spider-Man Hot Toys figure was so cool. I was just a student back then so there was no way I could have afforded him. Now with old age I might go crazy... I Hope for an updated headsculpt

A bit surprised at least Shang-Chi hasn't been revealed, or anything from Eternals.
Haven't those releases been banned in China? It might explain why HT are hesitant to release figures for now, although Shang Chi's general release is not for a couple more weeks.

There's ''No Way'' Hot Toys misses this opportunity with Goblin and Doc Ock....trouble is they probably won't look like they did in the Raimi movies. Tobey Spidey hopefully will though.

Actually a thought has just occurred - if Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe have been de-aged for this does that mean Tobey would be aswell? I mean if Doc Ock has been pulled from Raimi Spiderman 2 era in his respective universe why wouldn't Tobey Spiderman be coming from exactly that same timeframe.

There's ''No Way'' Hot Toys misses this opportunity with Goblin and Doc Ock....trouble is they probably won't look like they did in the Raimi movies. Tobey Spidey hopefully will though.

Actually a thought has just occurred - if Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe have been de-aged for this does that mean Tobey would be aswell? I mean if Doc Ock has been pulled from Raimi Spiderman 2 era in his respective universe why wouldn't Tobey Spiderman be coming from exactly that same timeframe.
Doc Ock looks pretty much the same, but Green Goblin looks to have the purple vest?

7BE318DB-A13C-4538-AD7E-C21DCEF0B1A1.jpeg

You can’t make sense of the multiverse like that. Just gotta suspend your disbelief a little :lol

They could be pulled from two different points in the timeline, Tobey could be older and had to live with the deaths of Otto and Norman, along with Harry

Yeah, I mean I figure they'll want to lean into having these other Spidermans being older than Holland's version and thus keeping Maguire and Garfield as their real ages as long as they're still capable of scrubbing up and being in shape, which they ought to be. Molina and Dafoe were perhaps greyer, chubbier and wrinklier than Hollywood permits for physically active supervillains so, rightly or wrongly, they get CGI (or deepfake?) magic. Maybe they could explain it but they probably won't think its necessary.

I think Norman will still be wearing the Goblin suit but with no helmet, as he wasn't wearing it when he died and people always compare it to a power rangers villain. Plus Dafoe already looks like a goblin, they probably want us to see his face this time. So he'll probably have the goblin suit with a purple cloak/hood over it. I think that's what the leaks said a while ago as well.

Also to the other post, Tobey is clearly playing an older Spider-man. It makes no sense to de-age him when he was still alive at the end of SM3. It will be 14 years passed like it is for us.

Back