Newsletter LOTR???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrathofSauron

Super Freak
Reaction score
This year's Black & White Friday will hit SideshowCollectibles.com next Friday, November 23rd. Collectors can expect some valuable discounts and specials, a couple of fun contests and giveaways, and exciting new product pre-orders (from Universal Monsters, LOTR, Star Wars, and more!), all reflecting the themes of B lack & White, Dark & Light, Bad & Good (and a few Shades of Gray)! (There will be no previews for these new pre-orders, so make sure to tune into SideshowCollectibles.com on the 23rd to find out what they are.) Watch next week's newsletter, which will be published on Wednesday, November 21st, for the link, and be sure to bookmark it and return on Friday the 23rd!

Sounds promising!!!! Also in the next Podcast Tues 20 there is be a hint of the next LOTR product!! Yay!!!:D:D:D

Shades of Gray is an obvious plug for the 1/6th Gandalf that we already know exists and is on the horizon.

I would be pleasantly surprised if they did both the 1/6th Gandalf AND the Eagle Diorama...but probably unlikely!

Geb

this news is terrbile! I'm out of town at relatives so I can't go and check the computer all day and I don't want to miss the exclusives of any lord of the rings.

this news is terrbile! I'm out of town at relatives so I can't go and check the computer all day and I don't want to miss the exclusives of any lord of the rings.

I'm in the same boat as well. Oh well, hopefully whatever goes up for pre-order can be ordered through e-tailers as a regular edition.

Shades of Gray is an obvious plug for the 1/6th Gandalf that we already know exists and is on the horizon.

I would be pleasantly surprised if they did both the 1/6th Gandalf AND the Eagle Diorama...but probably unlikely!

Geb

Didn't they also say they were working on a female pf at one point? if so it could be the white lady of rohan and that would fit too.

Could they possible have a dio, a pf and a 1/6th?

There's gotta be some way to not miss a 1/6th exclusive right? maybe they'll be kind and make gandalf an inclusive?

well at the point when they said that i think there was only frodo and lurtz so that would mean no female orc or hobbit so it could still be human unless they were taking other lines into account and then it would have to be arwen or galadriel but if you read the books either of them might be able to fit with the theme if you twist black and white to dawn and sunset kind of a big twist though.

yeah i know three anouncments could be considered dreaming but i'm holding on to hope although i can only get the 1/6th anyway

SS made it quite clear during Spooktacular there would be no news on the eagle vs fell beast dio until 2008. It's a pretty safe bet the Black Friday announcement will be the 1/6 Gandalf the Grey. I don't know if there will be any PF news as well, but seeing how that line has developed so far I am not encouraged.

Guessing? How can there be any doubt? They know we know, so they gave us a throw-away clue.

Gandalf is where I'll be putting my money. And its a sure bet. :D

Yea, they read this board. They probably know we have the picture of the GTG. OR they could just be screwing with us.

Back