Media New Resident Evil animation series?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
Ok so i found this earlier. Not sure what its about. Not too many sites have reported on it so far. But it looks like some kind RE animation...the company appears legitimate. It may be proof of concept. But it looks awesome so far. What does the countdown mean?? :panic:

Home

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!! A resident evil anime!!!!????? I would ****ing go crazy!!!! I have been waiting for somthing like this forever!!!! Omg omg!

Hope it's better than some of the movies they've been doing the last few years

It already looks better :lol

Omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!! A resident evil anime!!!!????? I would ****ing go crazy!!!! I have been waiting for somthing like this forever!!!! Omg omg!

Stop it! You're getting my hype train going :panic:

If it's real, I hope the animation is at least better than Dragon Ball Super... since it's full retard bad.

If it's real, I hope the animation is at least better than Dragon Ball Super... since it's full retard bad.

:lol poor DBS. I think they'll fix all the weirdness for the bluray. The same thing happened with that new sailor moon series. They went in and redid some of the art.

As for this. Guess we'll find out on sunday :panic:

So it is an animated show/movie of the first game. Looks like Joseph even makes it to the mansion. I don't really care for the art style, but hey, it's an animated take on RE1 so I'm not complaining!

The animation style reminds me of a more retro anime style rather than a modern, so I kind of dig it. The tone is pretty good, it actually builds a good level of suspense coupled with the music that hearkens more to the classic RE feel. As I said this appears to be some sort of proof of concept, so I doubt there's an enormous budget behind it. The main page also leads to a kickstarted for something else they're working on. So maybe it's like portfolio building. Either way I'm excited for this. I'm definitely keeping an eye on it. Their other animation on their kickstarted looked pretty decent.

Back