NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new to the forum so this may be an old question but why hasn't Hot Toys followed up with a 2.0 of The Godfather and even a Michael (which would be awesome!) from Parts 1 and 2? How hard can this license deal be to get again?

Yeah its one of Hot Toys best ever figs. I think this figure is currently one of the most expensive on the after market at the moment.

Not sure why. They could reuse their own sculpt too, but change up the outfit. Maybe put the Don in his suit and overcoat, with handgun, bottle of wine and glass and bag of oranges. I think maybe the character may be too early of a license for Hot Toys to go back too.

That's a great idea and I would buy that for sure. I can imagine a 45th Anniversary figure coming out for 2017 that would go along with a re-release of the movie on a special format. This has to be in discussion somewhere at Paramount and with the filmmakers/actors. I am going to be watching out and crossing my fingers. In the meantime, I just picked up my new Hallmark ornament The Godfather that has sound clips!
the-godfather-don-corleone-ornament-root-1795qxi2329_1470_1.jpg

anyone have any comparison pictures between the head sculpt that came with the KO set and the one offered by JOPTOYS?

Unpacked Don Vito a couple of days ago, and to my chagrin I've noticed the shirt is yellowish...
Are the KO's clothes good? Would a new set of clothes be advisable?

Wish HT would revisit this with a new version but they won't- Don isn't wearing armor....

I was looking at eBay. Man do I want to own this. Especially now that I'm re watching the epic on HBO.

Back