New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ashheadswap1.jpg

Is that head from the original 2006 release, or the re-released that no longer included the base?

____ the head that comes with it, i'm swapping for this one!

This is what my AoD Ash looks like now.

RE011.jpg

RE010.jpg

____ the head that comes with it, i'm swapping for this one!

This is what my AoD Ash looks like now.

RE011.jpg

RE010.jpg

This is by far the ugliest head swapping custom I've ever seen.

Once a customizer always a customizer, I suppose.

I was happy with him then I realized the shoes are wrong so I corrected them.

8526cba1.jpg

The shoes were already screen accurate, Bruce had a different set of footwear in Evil Dead 2 because Sam Raimi hated the Bruce's choice of "Timeless" footwear. He wore moccasins in the 1st film, he wore boots in the 2nd and 3rd.

Last edited:
Just ordered a set from amazon. I told myself I was finished with collecting anything but 1/6, but its Ash and I can't resist.

Is that suppose to be Ash from the comics from Shop til you Drop Dead when he travels to the future?

I don't know what it is. I was bored years ago, and just swapped heads. I never changed it back because I was lazy. So I ended up gluing the shotgun holster to his back. Because, why the hell not.

Well Ash can't wear the same thing all the time. :)

I found the image I was talking about. Not exactly but It gives the same vibe to me at least.
151742-18851-111530-1-army-of-darkness-sh_super.jpg

these seem to be selling well

hopefully we get a series 3
with the blonde guy deadite
maybe a Linda corpse figure

I 'd love to see a Deluxe set with the Deadite Monster at the end of the movie and perhaps a Cabin diorama playset

We got Final Battle Ash? Are you referring to S-Mart Ash?

I'd think the first Cult Classics Army of Darkness would be a fairly good representation(if subpar for articulation by today's standards) of an AoD Hero Ash.

The sculpture is good but the expression of the face seems too scared.

Some news...

SAM_1357.JPG

SAM_1359.JPG

SAM_1360.JPG

SAM_1364.JPG

just need to sculpt a little Linda's necklace to put in his hand!!
SAM_1366.JPG

SAM_1367.JPG

SAM_1370.JPG

Back