New Matrix Trilogy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ropen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just read a rumor about the brother and sister duo writing scripts for a future trilogy they have been proposing to Warner Bro's, my only qualm in this is that I hope they make a 1/6 Neo, trinity and morpheus and my bucket list is complete. (Greater odds than this since they probably will be based on new characters and all)

Yes!!!!! My favorite series of all time! Rumors are saying it’s a prequel.

I just want toys. This should be a no-brainer for HT, so I'm guessing they had licensing issues. Maybe it might be time to give it another shot since they seem to be more convincing with the legal stuff these days.

There was a rumor that the brother and sister duo met with James Cameron to ask him about the Avatar 3d Technology and that they met with Keanu over lunch to talk about it or something.

I dont know if any of that is true but that was like two years ago or something. I remember getting excited but nothing happened.

I will definitely welcome a new trilogy. That is a world that needs to be explored much more.

There was a rumor that the brother and sister duo met with James Cameron to ask him about the Avatar 3d Technology and that they met with Keanu over lunch to talk about it or something.

I dont know if any of that is true but that was like two years ago or something. I remember getting excited but nothing happened.

I will definitely welcome a new trilogy. That is a world that needs to be explored much more.

I think that was all confirmed as a rumor. I agree 100%, many more stories can be told. I hope this rumor turns out to be true.

This seems to be the article:

https://latino-review.com/2014/02/exclusive-que-que-que-new-matrix-trilogy-horizon/

This rumor keeps pooping up from time to time but it does make a certain kind of sense. I mean I keep seeing the blurays at Best Buy, if no one was buying them they would have been clearanced out and the shelf space given to something else so someone is buying the movies. That means there's a built in audience. With the performance of Speed Racer and Cloud Atlas, a Matrix sequel might be the only thing WB is interested from the Wachowski siblings so if they want to keep doing movies... this would be their chance.

This seems to be the article:

https://latino-review.com/2014/02/exclusive-que-que-que-new-matrix-trilogy-horizon/

This rumor keeps pooping up from time to time but it does make a certain kind of sense. I mean I keep seeing the blurays at Best Buy, if no one was buying them they would have been clearanced out and the shelf space given to something else so someone is buying the movies. That means there's a built in audience. With the performance of Speed Racer and Cloud Atlas, a Matrix sequel might be the only thing WB is interested from the Wachowski siblings so if they want to keep doing movies... this would be their chance.

well I actually see the matrix movies being sold for 1 dollar at stores here like Bells and no one touches them lol :lol

but i am sure new movies would do well

People all of the sudden have forgotten the Matrix Sequels were hot garbage apparently. :lol

First ones genius and a classic, the other 2 are forgettable tripe. The CGI in 2 doesn't even hold up. Now that one of them has completely lost his mind and had a sex change, I don't expect things to improve.

People all of the sudden have forgotten the Matrix Sequels were hot garbage apparently. :lol

First ones genius and a classic, the other 2 are forgettable tripe. The CGI in 2 doesn't even hold up. Now that one of them has completely lost his mind and had a sex change, I don't expect things to improve.

Hope( for better movies...)

hope.... it is the quintessential human delusion....

Can't say I've heard of her. Had she already a reputation for destroying her own genius work like these two? It's not as if the Animatrix was any better than 2 and 3. I also don't think the idea is anywhere as unique as it was even when 2 came out. We've had Avatar, Surrogates etc.

She scored some movies called The Shining and A Clockwork Orange.

I like the three matrix flicks. The first one is a bit overrated though.

She wrote 1 song for The Shining. She arranged the music for Clockwork. Let's not give her credit for Beethoven's works. (and both pre-op)

Last edited:
Ign( way worse) wrote a story about this, either way I loved the first and got lucky enough to witness this in the movie theater, the only thing I like about the 2 and 3 movie where the times they were in the matrix and not in Zion, it feels like two different movies though, but I definitely love the animatrix, this is why I believe if they made another trilogy this would work, some of the stories covered left me pondering in awe at it's brilliance...

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Back