New member but looking to be a regular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneLovePsych

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
What’s good everybody?! Im all about the 1/6 life and everything in between! Hot Toys, Blitzway, ThreeZero, Gaming Heads… the list goes on and on. I’m a little different from most collectors in the sense that I don’t collect Marvel/DC (with the exception of Margot Robbie Harley Quinn’s. I love the movies, but they’re collected by everyone, I like to mix it up!) but I do collect quite literally everything else.

A few of the IP’s I collect In no particular order:

GHOSTBUSTERS (I can’t wait for the Blitzway Afterlife ECTO-1!)

BACK 2 THE FUTURE (Same with the Hot Toys hover-converted Delorean!)

Lara Croft/Tomb Raider (I own about 98% of all Figures & Statue’s ever made 🙂)

THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN (My first completed Hot Toys line!)

RED DEAD REDEMPTION
(Fun-fact… I had The Outlaw figure from LimToys pre-ordered for just under 3 years before I received it a couple months 🤦🏻‍♂️)

STAR WARS, THE MATRIX, BREAKING BAD, HARRY POTTER/FANTASTIC BEASTS, CYBERPUNK 2077, FAR CRY… IF IT’S A GOOD MOVIE, SHOW OR VIDEO GAME, I WANT IT IN 1/6 SCALE!

I look forward to discussing collectables new and old, I really appreciate the approval. This is certainly a quality forum that I’d love to donate too. Thanks again 💯💯

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

I'm a regular, but looking to be a new member. But, no matter how much I posted, it had the opposite result.

Welcome! :wave
Same. It's hard to feel welcome at times in a forum you just joined. Then furthering this nasty feeling of deep isolation is the fact that society looks down on our hobby (In most cases). Unfortunately according to society, it's not "Mature" to love what they call mere dolls/ action figures. When in reality to me, it's pure art!! Plain and simple!! 1/6 scale IMO is underrated. It's not some cheap toy that most cut it out to be. It is articulated art/ customizable statues that you can pose and shape into any different composition/ scene/ theme you want. Your imagination is the only limit holding you back from what you can achieve with this artistic medium. At the end of the day, I am simply being me and doing what I truly love!! I hope I am not in the minority in saying all this?

What’s good everybody?! Im all about the 1/6 life and everything in between! Hot Toys, Blitzway, ThreeZero, Gaming Heads… the list goes on and on. I’m a little different from most collectors in the sense that I don’t collect Marvel/DC (with the exception of Margot Robbie Harley Quinn’s. I love the movies, but they’re collected by everyone, I like to mix it up!) but I do collect quite literally everything else.

A few of the IP’s I collect In no particular order:

GHOSTBUSTERS (I can’t wait for the Blitzway Afterlife ECTO-1!)

BACK 2 THE FUTURE (Same with the Hot Toys hover-converted Delorean!)

Lara Croft/Tomb Raider (I own about 98% of all Figures & Statue’s ever made 🙂)

THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN (My first completed Hot Toys line!)

RED DEAD REDEMPTION
(Fun-fact… I had The Outlaw figure from LimToys pre-ordered for just under 3 years before I received it a couple months 🤦🏻‍♂️)

STAR WARS, THE MATRIX, BREAKING BAD, HARRY POTTER/FANTASTIC BEASTS, CYBERPUNK 2077, FAR CRY… IF IT’S A GOOD MOVIE, SHOW OR VIDEO GAME, I WANT IT IN 1/6 SCALE!

I look forward to discussing collectables new and old, I really appreciate the approval. This is certainly a quality forum that I’d love to donate too. Thanks again 💯💯
As was said in Altered Beast.., "Welcome to your Doom..!" Lol

Same. It's hard to feel welcome at times in a forum you just joined. Then furthering this nasty feeling of deep isolation is the fact that society looks down on our hobby (In most cases). Unfortunately according to society, it's not "Mature" to love what they call mere dolls/ action figures. When in reality to me, it's pure art!! Plain and simple!! 1/6 scale IMO is underrated. It's not some cheap toy that most cut it out to be. It is articulated art/ customizable statues that you can pose and shape into any different composition/ scene/ theme you want. Your imagination is the only limit holding you back from what you can achieve with this artistic medium. At the end of the day, I am simply being me and doing what I truly love!! I hope I am not in the minority in saying all this?
Not at all brother. I'm a traditional artist and I feel the same as you do. 1/6 is just another facet in the art world, even if it has it's foot in pop culture.

I can surly tell you that you are not in the minority. I have been a Star Wars dude since the eighties. My collection consists of figures, comics, statues, posters and DVDs for instance. Hell, why do people collect cars or sports cards? Why do people collect dishes or memorabilia? I believe for the most part.....because they like or love to.

If your collection brings you joy, happiness and/or contentment, then keep doing what you're doing.👊

Back