New Matrix Trilogy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate whenever prequels are made they get compared to Star Wars, what does one have to do with the other? As long as the Wachowski’s are writing the story, then I’ll remain optimistic. It’s their world and their vision.

No more cgi burly brawls and pg-13 sex scenes and maybe an enter the matrix hd remake LOL

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Why make prequels when they can just redo #2 and 3, except, you know, make them decent this time. With a story that the audience can follow *AND* care about.

I hate whenever prequels are made they get compared to Star Wars, what does one have to do with the other? As long as the Wachowski’s are writing the story, then I’ll remain optimistic. It’s their world and their vision.

The original Star Wars trilogy is George's universe and vision and he wrote and directed the prequels. :lol

I was very confused about the "brother and sister" thing when I read the opening post a few days. Then just now, I read that one of the Wachowski brothers had a sex change. Holy moly :rotfl.

Well.... whatever the Wachowski "bros" have planned, it can't be worst than the last two movies.

Don't see the reason for optimism when parts 2/3 of the Matrix trilogy sucked. At least George has The Empire Strikes Back and half of Return of the Jedi.

Why make prequels when they can just redo #2 and 3, except, you know, make them decent this time. With a story that the audience can follow *AND* care about.

I was very confused about the "brother and sister" thing when I read the opening post a few days. Then just now, I read that one of the Wachowski brothers had a sex change. Holy moly :rotfl.

Well.... whatever the Wachowski "bros" have planned, it can't be worst than the last two movies.

Don't see the reason for optimism when parts 2/3 of the Matrix trilogy sucked. At least George has The Empire Strikes Back and half of Return of the Jedi.

:lecture 2 & 3 sucked arse. Hard. I wonder if the W's even give a toss that by all but the most hardcore fanboys they'll forever be known as one-hit wonders who fluked their only feature hit.

I remember coming out of the Star Wars prequels thinking "at least the Matrix sequels won't suck" - oh boy. I thought for sure that George Lucas was a consulting producer for those films.

That said, I quite enjoyed V for Vendetta (multiple times) which the Wachowskis co-wrote and I didn't think Speed Racer was bad (have only seen it once) - can you believe it?

:lecture 2 & 3 sucked arse. Hard. I wonder if the W's even give a toss that by all but the most hardcore fanboys they'll forever be known as one-hit wonders who fluked their only feature hit.

:mwaha I couldn't have said it better, myself. The only decent follow-up to The Matrix was The Animatrix - which I thoroughly enjoyed, significantly more than the last two POS films of that series.

I remember coming out of the Star Wars prequels thinking "at least the Matrix sequels won't suck" - oh boy. I thought for sure that George Lucas was a consulting producer for those films.

That said, I quite enjoyed V for Vendetta (multiple times) which the Wachowskis co-wrote and I didn't think Speed Racer was bad (have only seen it once) - can you believe it?

George Lucas is like the pioneer of creating a film franchise that he has single-highhandedly destroyed, over-and-over again :lol. It's always hilarious seeing other film creators getting compared to him.

I loved the second Matrix.... I know I know.. Shame on me.

But I loved what I Saw, and I thought the third one would bring everything together. I loved the movie as an action movie and I loved the look of it and the new characters.

When I saw it first I didn't really pay attention to the story or what the architect said. I just loved that we had a new Matrix movie and I loved the fight scenes. they were new to me, I haven't seen fight scenes like that before.
I guess I liked it because I figured this one was all action and the last one would be more like the first Matrix or something. So I didn't mind the mindless violence.

When the third one came out I went to Imax for it..... I don't think I ever felt so stupid while spending so much for a crappy movie before. As the minutes passed by I started to realize there was no hope for the movie being good. The Zion war was boring, It irritated me, Morpheus was turned into a whinny moron, Neo was stuck in a train station. I was shocked at how bad everything was.

Then the ending is supposed to make you feel for Neo and feel good for zion but I was just happy to go home. I was numb, I Felt nothing at all for what was going on in the movie. Agent Smith who was my favorite character in both movies was just ridiculous as well in the last scene. Matrix Revolutions really affected me even more than Star wars prequels.

I loved the second Matrix.... I know I know.. Shame on me.

But I loved what I Saw, and I thought the third one would bring everything together. I loved the movie as an action movie and I loved the look of it and the new characters.

When I saw it first I didn't really pay attention to the story or what the architect said. I just loved that we had a new Matrix movie and I loved the fight scenes. they were new to me, I haven't seen fight scenes like that before.
I guess I liked it because I figured this one was all action and the last one would be more like the first Matrix or something. So I didn't mind the mindless violence.

When the third one came out I went to Imax for it..... I don't think I ever felt so stupid while spending so much for a crappy movie before. As the minutes passed by I started to realize there was no hope for the movie being good. The Zion war was boring, It irritated me, Morpheus was turned into a whinny moron, Neo was stuck in a train station. I was shocked at how bad everything was.

Then the ending is supposed to make you feel for Neo and feel good for zion but I was just happy to go home. I was numb, I Felt nothing at all for what was going on in the movie. Agent Smith who was my favorite character in both movies was just ridiculous as well in the last scene. Matrix Revolutions really affected me even more than Star wars prequels.

Nothing to be ashamed about, when Matrix Reloaded came out, the overall reaction was positive, but it usually gets a bad rep because it gets grouped with Revolutions. I can understand why a lot of people didn't enjoy the sequels, but I think they're far from horrible films if you take the time to understand them. You still have philosophers to this day that debate on some themes presented in the film.

With today's technology, a new Matrix trilogy can be really fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back