New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, where are all the cry babies with their " Hot Toys hating their fans and is killing the aftermarket with re-releases!!!.."..

Hehe.. So ordered!

I wonder if this "re-do" means that they will "re-do" the P-1, Dutch, AVP's, and Elder? Makes sense since they are easy money makers for HT.

I wonder if this "re-do" means that they will "re-do" the P-1, Dutch, AVP's, and Elder? Makes sense since they are easy money makers for HT.

They made an announcement late last year that they'd be revisiting figures in the Predator line in 1/6 and 1/4 scale, so yes it's likely they'll redo those.

Hey, guys? I just had a thought. Don't they usually reveal figures at night (at least, for those of us living in the western hemisphere)? I'm thinking anywhere between 8:00 and 11:00, that's usually when they unload these specs and official pics. In other words... if Sideshow has a preorder for this baddy tomorrow, it's reasonable to assume we'll actually get the reveal over on HT's Facebook tonight. That's how they've been doing things lately, which is why I bring it up.

Either way, I'm psyched beyond belief. I haven't even seen it yet (well, besides the raw sculpt of the torso and head), but it's my 2012 FOTY. No doubt about it. Getting this badboy remade after having the original is a dream.

Though seriously good day for Nova today, it looks like HT are getting a move-on with the figures hes ordered.

Yep, FINALLY :thud: :1-1:

Hopefully SDCC (or earlier) will offer up some of the ones i want to order too, it's been a slow 9+ months for new projects from Hot Toys

Yeah they announced it in late december last year / early January this year that they'd be remaking them, well all the ones in the announcement pic anyway, not sure on the supporting ones like Elder though

I've got Classic and now P2, once Wolf comes along i'm done for Predator figures i think, though sometimes HT offer up a figure so cool looking it draws you in.

I bet no-one left Predators thinking "i'm so gonna order that lawrence fishburne charater that was there for a few minutes if Hot Toys makes him" :lol

It seems like new Predators always go up from 6:00 to 11:00 pm here.. Maybe not..but minus Snake, which I specifically remember being announced at like 4-5 in the morning.
And it's 9:10 pm here.

But yeah, if the actual figure is going up for pre-order tomorrow I think there's a good chance the pictures will be released within the next few hours..

So what's a City Hunter? No word on the Hot Toys Facebook either. They're keeping this thing hush hush!

Predator 2

predator-2.jpg

Back